What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

540412_10150655557741766_92799481765_9750001_393854294_n.jpg

540274_10150801231813383_63078243382_11629656_1564648139_n.jpg

Nice job there AQ Khan.

The big difference PTI has from others is that they have educated people.

When you see a PPP press conferenece, everybody sems like a serial killer.

i didnt know dr abdul qadeer khan and imran khan difference had been resolved??

he just recently didnt call imran with good words?

Well, maybe i am being a bit far fetched, but now that Raisani has resigned, any chance he might be joining PTI???

Imagine if AQ Khan, Raisani at Quetta, would be a big big occassion. The brother of the sitting CM resigning from senate to join a party like PTI.

Or maybe I am just imagining too much!;)

Well, maybe i am being a bit far fetched, but now that Raisani has resigned, any chance he might be joining PTI???

Imagine if AQ Khan, Raisani at Quetta, would be a big big occassion. The brother of the sitting CM resigning from senate to join a party like PTI.

Or maybe I am just imagining too much!;)

Ya, I heard these rumors too but watch out…. for last many times people drifted towards PMLN however going straight towards PTI…LOL. If that so happened in Raisiani case too, Pls don’t curse him than only on it.

If he is a bad guy, PTI joining doesn’t make him an angel.

Ya, I heard these rumors too but watch out…. for last many times people drifted towards PMLN however going straight towards PTI…LOL. If that so happened in Raisiani case too, Pls don’t curse him than only on it.

If he is a bad guy, PTI joining doesn’t make him an angel.

as a matter of fact, all those who couldnot break deal with PTI, took PMLN as their second option !! :azn:

This makes PTI “ABJECT LOSERS” in deal breakings :)

probably not as compromising as Noon league. which makes PTI superior as it is the first choice after all..

wow why did this guy leave his position just to join pti??

he didnot join PTI, he said that he will morally support cause of PTI as patron, and independently advice through his articles, wont be part of PTI. understand ?

C.E.O. of ENGRO - industries "Asad Umar" leaves his position to join P.T.I.
=
=
Press Conference of Imran Khan with Asad Umar (April 18, 2012) - YouTube

when PTI will be in government, Imran Khan's Cabinet would be filled with the most Brilliant Pakistanis !! :pakistan:

Guys this is revolution! We will tell our kids about Imran Khan and how he fixed Pakistan!! WE ARE LIVING IN BRIGHT FUTURE!

he didnot join PTI, he said that he will morally support cause of PTI as patron, and independently advice through his articles, wont be part of PTI. understand ?

im talking abt omar guy under satand??

528033_241441249287768_108800099218551_465101_1224278058_n.jpg

Found this interesting Propoganda picture on social networking site.
Poster claims that Abbottabad Jalsa was Photoshopped and shown to be larger than it was..
Abbottabad happens to be my city so i asked somebody there who actually attended the Jalsa to comment on the picture and here is the Reply.

"
i was there so i can comment on this. The picture on the left is when imran khan's speech was near. there were actually that many people in the ground, the ground was full plus people were on the roof tops.

The picture on the right was taken earlier in the day when there were less people and many ppl were still arriving

If you look at the sun and the brightness you can testify that both pictures are from different time in the day, the one on the left is from evening after 3 o clock maybe 4. the one on the right is from mid day like 12 or 1 pm."

528033_241441249287768_108800099218551_465101_1224278058_n.jpg

Found this interesting Propoganda picture on social networking site.
Poster claims that Abbottabad Jalsa was Photoshopped and shown to be larger than it was..
Abbottabad happens to be my city so i asked somebody there who actually attended the Jalsa to comment on the picture and here is the Reply.

"
i was there so i can comment on this. The picture on the left is when imran khan's speech was near. there were actually that many people in the ground, the ground was full plus people were on the roof tops.

The picture on the right was taken earlier in the day when there were less people and many ppl were still arriving

If you look at the sun and the brightness you can testify that both pictures are from different time in the day, the one on the left is from evening after 3 o clock maybe 4. the one on the right is from mid day like 12 or 1 pm."

Choors, liers, and dakus
they are all desperate to bring down pti.
But they wont succeed. :pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom