What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

all my family lives there and they were saying the city was awash with PTI flags since yesterday.

^^ it sure was... I saw a video that showed the city, filled with PTI promotions...

SMQ wearing the PTI cap!

My friends just came back from the jalsa.they say it was a massive success...
it appeared that the whole city has attended the jalsa...
tsunami has hit Hazara big time.

555851174.jpg

Nothing on the media, not even a whiff of what is happeneing.

It is the tom and jerry show hounding the TV.

Imran Khan is a traitor and traitors will soon be taken down and made an example.

Yes you are absolutely right. As at least for now he is a traitor as he does not agree with the politicians to join their band wagon of "serving" the public and the nation in a "patriotic" and 'clean and clear" way, because those politicians know best how to "serve" the nation and the common man.

Let us hope he remains a traitor and stands to his words.

Nothing on the media, not even a whiff of what is happeneing.

It is the tom and jerry show hounding the TV.

Its due to official visit of Zardari to India... I think...

PTI Live Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream

you can watch it here... Imran Khan addressing now...

Mehtab Abbasi PMLN - a sleepless night coming ahead tonight.

Mehtab Abbasi is okay person... he should have left Noon league. anyway bad times ahead for him...

Its due to official visit of Zardari to India... I think...

PTI Live Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream

you can watch it here... Imran Khan addressing now...

Mehtab Abbasi is okay person... he should have left Noon league. anyway bad times ahead for him...

He'll not be Okay after this Jalsa. He made a suicide on not voicing his party's voice during the movement of Sooba Hazara. Remember those graves in the middle of the road named Mehtab Abbsi?

ns.jpg

ImranKhan giving details of his local government vision... awesome !!

I just came back from Turkey yesterday, Turkey was in huge trouble 10 years ago, they had inflation, umemployment, corruption. But now they have totally transformed because they got an honest leader - Imran Khan in Hazara

Great Speech regarding local government system

Last edited by a moderator:
Massive crowd in a quiet place like Abbottabad ... I don't think u can hav a jalsa even bigger then this in a city like Abbottabad. Why is media not showing ...??? instead they r showing Zardari 's every move ... now he is on helicopter , now he has landed, now he is in the shrine ... WTF... Bikao , Lafafa , Yellow ...bloody biased media

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom