What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Ap9UmPQCQAApS7Y.jpg

nice i'm just waiting for once the party has done all the jalsa and picked all their candidates, then the party will be really strong and watch there media response then :D

i cant find any videos of the Abbottabad jalsa..there is only one which shows IK taqreer...is there any video showing crowd?

i was watching the news just to see crowd of this jalsa but but no one even mentioned them in the headlines ....

Moeed Pirzada ·

Media black out on PTI & Imran Khan? ...has any one noticed this new interesting development? PTI had a huge jalsa/rally in Abottabad, it was hardly covered by any tv channel; again on Monday PTI had a conference in Marriott in which Jehangir Tareen flanked by Imran and Shah Mehmood Qureshi outlined their plan for "Effective Governance" starting with the emphasis on the empowerment of the "villages as a first step"..it was first time that a Pakistani Political Party actully came forward with a full, step by step plan and offered this for discussion and criticism..the whole media was there. Anchors, reporters, producers, and Editors. But next day, Tuesday, I glanced at English papers and not a word. The News covered it in a small story on 5th page, Express Tribune simply did not mention it....I am sure some Anchors might have discussed it on Mon or Tue but overall it looks as if the news media has decided to ignore Imran Khan and PTI for the moment, but why? what could be happening..?
=
=
=
Joining of Tashfeen Safdar, granddaughter of former president Fazal Elahi Chaudhry

=
http://youtu.be/K6VeZkk93AY

^^ I have friends from Chechawatni... anyway its a nice place to be especially the forest and the canal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom