What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

There is something fishy going on here. All the minions of the establishment are jumping en masse on the bandwagon of PTI and the pseudo pro-establishment "intellectuals" (like Hasan Nisar) have started eulogizing Mr. Khan in every second talk show. Before I decide the fate of my precious vote, I better wait and see how things turn out over the next few months.

how can a bharati vote???, bharati cant vote in Pak elections

381487_314294258594375_219034514787017_1110680_1310679456_n.jpg

Tab Pakistan banaya tha, ab Pakistan bachayen gay.

Love that line.

Tab Pakistan banaya tha, ab Pakistan bachayen gay.

Love that line.

i think this line is a bit immature and crude, because 'pakistan bachain ge' gives the impression that pakistan's gonna break, it should have been protect pakistan, purefy pakistan, build pakistan not save pakistan..

Imran Khan yet to get nod for rally

Karachi, Dec 8 (PTI) The provincial Sindh government is yet to grant permission to the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf to hold a grand rally in the city on December, Imran Khan, the chief of the party said today.

The Pakistani-cricketer-turned politician told reporters in Lahore that despite having submitted an application for clearance and permission to hold the rally at the Mazar-e-Qaid, there had been no response from the Sindh authorities.

"We are waiting for permission for our mega rally," he said.

He said his party was already exploring other options such as legal action, to obtain permission for its public gathering in the metropolis.

Imran also said that the Pakistan People�s Party (PPP)- led coalition government might not complete its constitutional term and demanded that a neutral setup be formed for holding general elections in the country.

In the last few months, Imran�s party has emerged as a major player on Pakistan�s uncertain political scenario particularly after it held a historic rally in Lahore which attracted thousands.

He agreed with the general perception that the current uncertainty and crisises in the country might not allow the PPP government to complete its term.

He said that only those governments which have public support have come out successful from crises.

Imran Khan yet to get nod for rally - *

hahahha, these r two family mafias, correctly put

Pakistan Tehrik-e-Istaqlal joins ranks with PTI

Updated 22 minutes ago
12-12-2011_28462_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehrik-e-Istaqlal leader Air Marshall (Retd) Asghar Khan joined ranks with the Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI), Geo News reported.

Asghar Khan flanked by PTI chief Imran Khan announced this in a joint press conference here.

Talking to newsmen Asghar Khan said that he was stepping down as the Tehrik-e-Istaqlal chief handing the helms of its affairs to Imran Khan.

Sittig next to him, Imran Khan vowed to take Tehrik-e-Istaqlal along in all respects.

He thanked Asghar Khan for reposing such trust in him.

Asghar Khan replying to a query said that Pakistan had not seen a single fair, transparent, and unrigged election since it came into being, which was highly unfortunate.

Endorsing Asghar Khan’s stance Imran Khan pledged to continue his struggle till the elections were rigging-free.

To a question he denied ISI was sponsoring his political venture.

“I will quit politics if ISI’s funding Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf is proved”, said Imran Khan.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ AAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jeet Gaya Imran Khan !! MARK MY WORDS TODAY GUYS !!

I am not sure about this news, as previous news suggest that he would be contesting from D.I.khan against (mullana fazalurehaman) and Noshera against (asfandyar wali) and Lahore against (nawaz sharif)

lets see, from whereever, the point is PTI must win !!

Asghar joins hands with PTI

ISLAMABAD - Ensuring his party support to Imran Khan in next general elections, Tehrik-e-Istaqlal chief, Air Marshal (r) Asghar Khan on Monday announced his party alliance with Pakistan Tehrik-e -Insaf.

Air Marshal Asghar Khan (Urdu: ائیر مارشل اصغر خان; born 17 January, 1921) is a Pakistani 3-star rank general and politician who was the first native Air Force Commander-in-Chief of Pakistan Air Force. A politician and world war II veteran fighter pilot, at the age of 36, he served as the youngest and first Pakistani head of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF). Later on he was appointed as the head of the National flag carrier PIA (Pakistan International Airlines).
He is considered an honest politician who did not achieve all his political goals due to the principled stands that he took. His long career in the Air Force, running PIA and in politics spanned many of the key moments in Pakistan’s history. He is also the author of a dozen books. During his long political career which included imprisonment, he was adopted as a Prisoner of Conscience by Amnesty International and was awarded the Gold Medal by the Pakistan Society of Human Rights. He has also been awarded the Jinnah Award by the Jinnah Society for outstanding services to the cause of democracy and for upholding the values and principles of Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

A little bit about Tehrik e Istiqlal of Asghar Khan
In 1979 Tehrik-e-Istiqlal Pakistan was in position to grab the power through winning the elections announced by General Zia, and a large number of big political figures of current politics were active members of Tehrik-i-Istiqlal including Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif, Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri, Aitzaz Ahsan, Sheikh Rashid Ahmad, Javed Hashmi, Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti, Mushahid Hussain Syed, Mehnaz Rafi, Raja Nadir Pervez, Gohar Ayub Khan, Nisar Khoro, Nafees Siddiqui, Ashraf Liaqat Ali Khan, Zafar Ali Shah, Ahmed Raza Kasuri, Allama Aqeel Turabi, Muhammad Iqbal Khan, Sher Afgan Niazi, Manzoor Wattoo, Musheer Pesh Imam, Syeda Abida Hussain, Syed Fakhar Imam, Raja Niaz Khan (AJK) and many others. But at last movement Gen. Zia postponed the elections and Asghar Khan remained in house arrest for more than five years. Asghar Khan joined the newly formed Movement for Restoration of Democracy (MRD) in 1983 and was detained by the government. By December 2011 party leader Asghar Khan had joined the political party of Imran Khan called Pakistan Tehreek-e-insaf, subsequently Tehrik-e-Istiqlal has been dissolved and merged into PTI.

Honestly this is the biggest addition to PTI - bigger than Shah Mehmood Qureshi, in terms of experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asghar Khan Joined PTI and will ask SC to open case of NAWAZ SHARIF TAKING MONEY FROM ISI.

PTI is timing everything very well. Look at this Chala hua kartooos, after hearing Asghar Khan joined PTI.

Nawaz-Sharif-Praying.jpg

Back
Top Bottom