What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Has PTI been too quick to make Qureshi VC??

Well ... I am strong supporter of PTI. Previously I had announced here that the author of this article (mariam) has rejoined PTI. I had announced it after reading her own comments on her blog. I even copied her comments here. Now when I rechecked, I found that those comments have been deleted. Now there are other comments stating that someone with fake id wrote those rejoining comments. She also mentioned that her wrong rejoining also has been announced in various forums.

Since on this forum, it was I who announced ... so it is my responsibility to update this forum that may be original rejoining was fake. I don't know original rejoining was fake or the current denial of rejoining is fake.

But this is not any issue ... Because in my previous post I already have shown that all her points are shallow and carry no weight. If anyone want to give those points weight ... we are here to deal...!!!

But we are not dishonest to just propogate a thing which has been denied at the original source.

Has PTI been too quick to make Qureshi VC??

well, I personally do not support the decision CEC, however, given the political importance he has, he was not going to get anything less.

PTI only has some two dozen electable so far, all from KPK and Punjab, there are no less than 1000 seats to contest from, its a long way to go yet, PTI has won public support only, winning elections will be a total different ball game, witout regional lords, it is difficult to make it through to Islamabad.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

making Wajihuddin head of the parliamentary board is one sign that Imran Khan is going to select a good team for elections.

Bigwigs will only get the big seats.. such as those in Multan, Rawalpindi,Karachi.. etc

The rural areas are the ones that get PPP and PML in.

is it true that azam khan swati has joined PTI?..swati is a great and imaandar and kara insaan

Khurshid-Mahmud-Kasuri-254.jpg

16.gif

There is something fishy going on here. All the minions of the establishment are jumping en masse on the bandwagon of PTI and the pseudo pro-establishment "intellectuals" (like Hasan Nisar) have started eulogizing Mr. Khan in every second talk show. Before I decide the fate of my precious vote, I better wait and see how things turn out over the next few months.

another lota, great!!!

looks like pmq(q) is becoming PTI :lol:, still my vote for imran khan jst this once

very sad tht imran is deviating from his true agenda

Back
Top Bottom