What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Bikes aur mobiles py street crimes ruktay nai, ab ye naya tamasha... Is show ka director kon hai bc !
ROADS HAI NHI KARACHI MAI harkaty dekho

View attachment 699208

KHI PEOPLE
View attachment 699209

It's PPP government in Sindh. Wrong thread.
View attachment 719789

Khan Sahib be Parchi par Agai

It's a mask bro. Zoom in.

1614232930615.png

Bugz mai satya gye hain idiots. Remember the time when we had an Indian stooge?

1614239004092.png

1614239029554.png

Painful images aren't they?

Last edited:
Imran Khan is going to dissovle assembly because Establishment is screatly supporting PPP and not allowing PTI to pass tought laws to catch and jail corrupt mafia.

Indirectly, establishment and Judical system is supporting corrupt maifa and putting hindrance in IK's way.

What will happend if assemblies are dissolve? What options are there?

In my humble opinion, only option is MarshallawPLus plan to fix all pending issues.

First of all, I am from Karachi. I am the one who proposed Marshal Law plus plan because I don’t believe that current democracy system in Pakistan can fix the problems riyasat is facing.....but I’m hoping that New governments can proof me wrong.

2nd, Accountability has to be across the board. Why KPK NAB was not active? Why IK stop NAB KPK to take action against Khattak? Gulalai mentioned about Khattak’s corruption few times. Also some media channels dig up some stuff on him...how he gave contracts to certain companies. These hidden corruption cases will surface sooner or later but his corruption compare to PPP and PMLN is like a pinch of salt.

Let NAB and FIA get active and you will see how many politicians from many political parties including PTI will be in jail.

If that happened...and if these corrupt mafia try to compromise on Nuclear, they will be history. Establishment will bring marshalLaw+ plan for next 30 years. dark and strick MarshalLaw to clean up all systems, Judiciary, Bureaucracy, POlitical system,government system police, civil agencies, economic system, cleanup media, complete elimination of corruption from society, etc.

System is infected with corruption and only solution is a harsh 25 years of MarshalLaw Plus plan to remove the infection.

Please please disqualify him. We want 25 years of harsh MarshalLaw plus plan.

Special Military court for corrupt mafia including politicians, judges, lawyers and bureaucrats.

Only marshal law with Patriot act and military court can fix most of the problems. 100% digitalization, harsher punishment for corruption and money laundering. Corruption and money laundering cases go directly to military court so they can be resolved in one month. No more provinces, Division based government with governor or divisional administrator and local body system.

Get this in your head...
1) IK will never resign even if everyone leaves him.
2) Opposition cannot
Overthrow this government.
3) Moulana can’t do anything but to embarrass himself.

I hope it does not come to that level.

if IK failed for any reason, only other option for Pakistan will be Marshal Laws because civilian government will be willing to compromise on Nuclear assets. I hope and pray that IK government does good for people of Pakistan and bring peace in sub-continent.

If these corrupt mafia try to cause problems by restoring to protect and violence, army will be called. We have too many external problems and army will not tolerate internal problems. Army will have no choice but to come in to stabilize the country.

Riasat is auto correcting itself. Either we can make this democracy work for us or 30 years of hard Marshal law that will hang all the criminals and corrupt mafia. Choice is yours..
If Marshal Laws doesn’t come, I want it to come for 30 years and it should be MarshalLawPlus plan.
Whole system needs revamping, political, Judicial, social, economical.
Whole corrupt mafia needs to be in Jail using special Corruption corrupt with right judges. Military court setup for economic terrorism and Anti-state element in society. New setup should resolve cases in weeks instead of years. Decentralization of power to union council level.
Political system: Custom build for Pakistan, no more parliamentarian system for Pakistan. Provide basic needs of people, clean water, food, shelter, sanitation, education, electricity and security.
All cases against corrupt mafia can only be resolved in Military Court.

Last edited:
On the road, seems preparing for election.

1619992826032.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom