What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

It is my sincere suggestion that parliament be dissolved before it becomes protector of corruption in its official capacity and plunge the country into anarchy and chaos.

There is no glory in amnesty schemes(NRO).

Heed and you shall survive.

Your own have abandoned you. Your closest aides have put a price on you. All you have now is to cling to power like those before you.

So shall you rise and so shall you fall !!

66106523_1227909454055764_1542588124842950656_n.jpg

Prime Minister Imran Khan eating food with assembly members in parliament cafeteria

Imran Khan Complete Speech Today | 3 July 2019

And the moment that everyone has been waiting for is here; Prime Minister Khan lands in US for a 3-day official visit upon POTUS Donald Trump ‘s invitation Foreign Minister Qureshi who is already in US receives PM Khan On way to Pakistan House now

Upon the request of my mother i will support you for a short period. Do not get used to it.

Badhazmi alert:undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided:

bohat bara kitaabi lecture mila kal mujhe....along the lines of '' Sharam nahi aati ek imaandar musalman ke khilaaf khare hote ho jab wo luteron ke khilaaf khara hai akela ''.

bohat bara kitaabi lecture mila kal mujhe....along the lines of '' Sharam nahi aati ek imaandar musalman ke khilaaf khare hote ho jab wo luteron ke khilaaf khara hai akela ''.

Yeh lecture kis na Diya hai aap ko

so aj say ap thoray dinu kay liye inqalbi hay, soch lay ek bar ju agaya dubara kandhon par wapis ata hay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom