What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

I believe Arif Alvi has the power to make some changes but those change will be limited to only 18 months.

18 - 24 months may restructure ECP, NAB and other institutions which should have military discipline drilled unto them.

I am wondering if he can pass the law to give death penalty for those convicted for corruption.

If these cases are presented in the Federal Shariah Court citing human rights, Yes.
otherwise, very very hard.

A Rare Childhood Photo of Cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan with Parents and Sisters

310909_592255040799578_1049864270_n.jpg

Imran Khan doesn't have the intelligence, capability and ability to lead the nation. He is too naive and turned out to be a big disappointment. He is only good in making big announcements.

Big Thug Can't Return Pakistan Money

Yes Donkey King along with Microcephaly General can't return looted Pakistani money from Nawaz, Zardari.

"A bench of thieve can not arrest another bench of thieve"

Big Thug Can't Return Pakistan Money

Yes Donkey King along with Microcephaly General can't return looted Pakistani money from Nawaz, Zardari.

"A bench of thieve can not arrest another bench of thieve"

Big thug, donkey king, microcephaly general, thieves...if you make your point without all the name calling, you will be taken more seriously.

Big thug, donkey king, microcephaly general, thieves...if you make your point without all the name calling, you will be taken more seriously.
[emoji23]
I want Pakistan money [emoji383]

Don't try to Derail

I am not a shoe polisher. Ok. Never. No chance. Now get lost.

Nawaz Sharif & his team , Zardari & his team.

Imran Khan along with COAS never could recovered country money. Because they own corrupt, & when they will complete this task, I shall labeled their loyalty.

Case is adjourned.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom