What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

^ Theres no proof. And what is the Sunday Times? I searched for the original report from Sunday Times and couldn't find it. Also what is according to sources? What are the sources? This story doesn't make any sense,and its mostly likely false news.

Omar, emphasize on the first Paragraph only. And if you remember IK said it himself numerous times - Establishment needs me, I don't need the establishment. So one can presume that, considering IK's growing popularity, Army and ISI has no option but to side with Imran Khan.

And BTW, what's wrong in that if the protectors of the land supports an honest and capable leadership.

Omar, emphasize on the first Paragraph only. And if you remember IK said it himself numerous times - Establishment needs me, I don't need the establishment. So one can presume that, considering IK's growing popularity, Army and ISI has no option but to side with Imran Khan.

And BTW, what's wrong in that if the protectors of the land supports an honest and capable leadership.

You are right about Imran Khan's popularity. I remember Imran Khan saying in Minar-e-Pakistan that many countries have invited him but he chose to accept only China's invitation.

Americans will also try very hard to meet him because U.S. is very interested in Pakistan.

You are right about Imran Khan's popularity. I remember Imran Khan saying in Minar-e-Pakistan that many countries have invited him but he chose to accept only China's invitation.

Americans will also try very hard to meet him because U.S. is very interested in Pakistan.

US has their stakes in Pakistan just like China has, and since they foresee IK is the next premier, they'll need someone to save their stakes for them. As I said, IK is no ones man, Army/ISI, US and China has to support him willingly or unwillingly. Now it's upto IK and his team, how they plays their cards. IK has to gain support of the US too, or else US will not let go any opportunity to get rid off him.

And Allah SWT knows the best.

US has their stakes in Pakistan just like China has, and since they foresee IK is the next premier, they'll need someone to save their stakes for them. As I said, IK is no ones man, Army/ISI, US and China has to support him willingly or unwillingly. Now it's upto IK and his team, how they plays their cards. IK has to gain support of the US too, or else US will not let go any opportunity to get rid off him.

And Allah SWT knows the best.

Imran Khan should stand by his principles and not give into U.S. pressure like Musharraf, Zardari, and Ganjay brothers did.

InshAllah Pakistan will become a prosperous and peaceful nation under the leadership of Imran Khan.

IK right now is eyed by everyone as in his Lahore Jalsa he discussed about the secret memo of Zardari sent to Mullen.
How did he know that??

IK right now is eyed by everyone as in his Lahore Jalsa he discussed about the secret memo of Zardari sent to Mullen.
How did he know that??

The article was published in Financial Times long before Imran Khan's speech in Minar-e-Pakistan.

And the article clearly says a Pakistani Diplomat.

PTI is not an illiterate political party like PPP and PML-N.

Imran met Munter in ISI chief’s presence

11-21-2011_26919_l.jpg

Imran met Munter in ISI chief

ISPR rejects UK newspaper story

Inter Services Public-relations (ISPR) on Monday strongly rejected story appeared in an UK newspaper about meeting of Imran Khan and Cameron Munter in the presence of Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) chief.

A spokesman of ISPR in a statement has categorically and strongly denied a news report which appeared in Sunday Times, UK newspaper and also carried in national media that Imran Khan, chairman PTI was introduced to Cameron Munter, US Ambassador in Pakistan in the presence of Lieutenant General Ahmad Shuja Pasha, DG ISI. It is totally baseless and concocted story, spokesman concluded.

ISPR rejects UK newspaper story | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

PTI has decided to serve legal notice to Sunday Times ... IK met General Pasha or not , its not my headache , my headache is rampant inflation, bad governance , corruption , tried-and-failed so called leaders . Just heard a news on Geo TV that Zulfiqar Mirza and IK contacted each other and shared 'best wishes' for each other (ALLAH ALMIGHTY Imran ko Karachi main Khair say rakhay ...amen) ...what's cooking ??

PTI has decided to serve legal notice to Sunday Times ... IK met General Pasha or not , its not my headache , my headache is rampant inflation, bad governance , corruption , tried-and-failed so called leaders . Just heard a news on Geo TV that Zulfiqar Mirza and IK contacted each other and shared 'best wishes' for each other (ALLAH ALMIGHTY Imran ko Karachi main Khair say rakhay ...amen) ...what's cooking ??

It looks like Ganjay brothers paid Sunday Times to write the article. I dont think its a coincidence that this article was published the same day of the PML-N Faisalabad Jalsa. PTI should take legal action, and make Sunday Times bankrupt.

PTI preparations for Peshawar power show in full swing

http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-...rations-for-Peshawar-power-show-in-full-swing

PESHAWAR - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s ‘tsunami’ is seemingly set to make the titanic of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government sink by holding a huge public gathering in Peshawar on November 25.
A number of prominent political and social figures will formally join the PTI on the occasion. In order to render PTI’s show successful, corner meetings and preparations are underway in full swing. Various committees have already been formed for the purpose. The public meeting will be held at Jhagra village, situated in the suburbs of the provincial metropolis.

Chairman PTI Imran Khan, along with other central and provincial office-bearers of the party, will address to the gathering. PTI’s provincial leadership considers November 25 show a ‘tsunami’, which, according to them, will sink the titanic of provincial government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Hundreds of thousands of people and PTI workers are expected to attend the gathering. A huge procession will proceed to Jhagra from GT Road in Peshawar city.

Speaking to various public meetings, the PTI ex-provincial president Asad Qaiser has claimed that PTI will give a ‘new’ Pakistan to its people by providing them with justice, jobs, security, peace and respect, saying that that was why people were joining the PTI. He said people wanted a prosperous Pakistan.

To mobilise maximum people to participate in the scheduled show, PTI has launched an advertisement drive in local and national media and it is expected that not only the PTI workers from Peshawar, but also from across the province, will attend the gathering. The PTI gathering is claimed to become one of the biggest shows of power the PTI has so far arranged in KP.

Moreover, various gigantic banners and posters, carrying the pictures of Imran Khan and other party leaders, have been displayed in Peshawar and at its entry and exit points. PTI ex-provincial secretary information Zahid Hussain, while speaking at a public gathering in Urmar Pauyan, said the government’s days were numbered as it completely failed to deliver. He said a sense of insecurity and deprivation deepened among the masses, and they wanted a change through votes. Thus, he said, the government should announce a date for holding fresh elections, otherwise, no one could stop a revolution, which would ruin each and everything.

Exactly you hit the nail on the head, like I said before Nawaz sharif and his cronies are at it yet again they are still not learning from their mistakes instead of tackling real issues, they are engaged in intense propaganda against PTI, Sorry PML-N your time is up. Godwilling PTI will come to power.

ISI supporting Imran Khan is even more reason for vote PTI. ISI/Army are fed up with all other leaders who have had there chances but wasted in fighting against each other. Rob ppl , banks, Pakistan for what ever they could to but flashy stuff in europe. How they hell can they make so much money ????

Nawaz Sharif saying i have learned from my faults and have changed. Has he ? Did he give back all money he and his friends has stolen ? has he been in jail for his crimes ? I know from my city how currupt Nawaz Sharif and his mpa mna's are. Nawaz sharif visited mpa of our town in 1990s. City was cleaned for first time in decads. A new road was made all the way to were Nawaz sharif Pejaro stopped. He was there for maybe 15 30min.

Same stories from other cities arround my area. Nawaz sharif start private banks were they robbed every one for money. My uncle was manager for one in these banks and had to pay from his pocket to every one who opened account in his bank. So all his crimes are well known.

Nawaz sharif with his mama chacha etc was on visit to opening of PTV in Europe. He spent 3 millions norwegain kr for one night at Grand Hotel Oslo. 3 millions kr ................. one room cost arround 800 - 1000 kr. I think 1kr was 11 rupees at that time.

PTI preparations for Peshawar power show in full swing

PTI preparations for Peshawar power show in full swing | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

PESHAWAR - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s ‘tsunami’ is seemingly set to make the titanic of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government sink by holding a huge public gathering in Peshawar on November 25.
A number of prominent political and social figures will formally join the PTI on the occasion. In order to render PTI’s show successful, corner meetings and preparations are underway in full swing. Various committees have already been formed for the purpose. The public meeting will be held at Jhagra village, situated in the suburbs of the provincial metropolis.

Chairman PTI Imran Khan, along with other central and provincial office-bearers of the party, will address to the gathering. PTI’s provincial leadership considers November 25 show a ‘tsunami’, which, according to them, will sink the titanic of provincial government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Hundreds of thousands of people and PTI workers are expected to attend the gathering. A huge procession will proceed to Jhagra from GT Road in Peshawar city.

Speaking to various public meetings, the PTI ex-provincial president Asad Qaiser has claimed that PTI will give a ‘new’ Pakistan to its people by providing them with justice, jobs, security, peace and respect, saying that that was why people were joining the PTI. He said people wanted a prosperous Pakistan.

To mobilise maximum people to participate in the scheduled show, PTI has launched an advertisement drive in local and national media and it is expected that not only the PTI workers from Peshawar, but also from across the province, will attend the gathering. The PTI gathering is claimed to become one of the biggest shows of power the PTI has so far arranged in KP.

Moreover, various gigantic banners and posters, carrying the pictures of Imran Khan and other party leaders, have been displayed in Peshawar and at its entry and exit points. PTI ex-provincial secretary information Zahid Hussain, while speaking at a public gathering in Urmar Pauyan, said the government’s days were numbered as it completely failed to deliver. He said a sense of insecurity and deprivation deepened among the masses, and they wanted a change through votes. Thus, he said, the government should announce a date for holding fresh elections, otherwise, no one could stop a revolution, which would ruin each and everything.

will it be like lahore jalsa, i think too narrow a window to get publicised this jalsa in peshawar??

Back
Top Bottom