What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

PTI secretariat sealed over tax non-payment

LAHORE: The excise authorities sealed the main secretariat of Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) located here at Jail Road over non-payment of property tax Tuesday, Geo News reported.

According to excise department sources, the step was taken due to non-payment of Rs350,000 tax amount despite multiple reminders issued to the party office. Therefore, the authorities resorted to seal the main secretariat of PTI at Jail Road.

PTI secretariat sealed over tax non-payment - GEO.tv

===================================================================

Shahbaz orders to open PTI office
Submitted 5 mins ago
Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has ordered the provincial Excise Department to immediately open the main office that was sealed today due to non-payment of property tax. According to a statement issued here on Tuesday said that the Excise Department sealed the office without government consent. The statement noted that Shahbaz Sharif asked the excise authorities to open the office and resolve the issue after holding talks with PTI’s office.
Shahbaz orders to open PTI office | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Good gesture!! I Like it.!!:pakistan:

will it be like lahore jalsa, i think too narrow a window to get publicised this jalsa in peshawar??

Definitely not enough publicity like the Lahore jalsa, media is not like the Lahore Jalsa, that oozing and buzzing atmosphere, lets wait though.

25 Nov is friday , so awkward.

PTI secretariat sealed over tax non-payment

Why the tax was not paid? Waiting for PTI's official statement on this.

BTW, PML-N is looking for every single bit to help them decrease PTI's popularity in Punjab.

US Ambassador Kamroon Mistor said in his interview with hamid mir that Imran Khan is not against America. you can see this interview tonight on Geo News( Capital Talk )

New rap song - Kon bachaye ga Pakistan, Imran Khan Imran Khan :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Submitted 5 mins ago
Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has ordered the provincial Excise Department to immediately open the main office that was sealed today due to non-payment of property tax. According to a statement issued here on Tuesday said that the Excise Department sealed the office without government consent. The statement noted that Shahbaz Sharif asked the excise authorities to open the office and resolve the issue after holding talks with PTI’s office.
Shahbaz orders to open PTI office | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

now ask your pmln to open their hearts little more and give some sugar to awaam too, they have so many sugar mills.

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

Submitted 5 mins ago

now ask your pmln to open their hearts little more and give some sugar to awaam too, they have so many sugar mills.

PMLN is rattled to the core now ... Propaganda campaign against IK is in full swing ... every measure is being taken to make jalsas look bigger . Today on Dunya TV they showed school going children in Gujranwala were flocked together and were made part of a Pro-Nawaz rally and that they will be sent to Nawaz Sharif's jalsa on Friday 25th Nov , 2011 . The school principals have been told to send their students n teachers to jalsa on Friday ... wow isn't that Democracy Nawaz Sharif style ...

PTI+Lahore+Office+Tax+Receipt.jpg

last date was 23 Nov, shah se ziyada shah ke wafadar closed it on 20th, hence on paying dues on 22 Nov it got cleared.

very cheap tactics !! just check the sequence of news, and the news itself, clearly defaming PTI and promoting Nawaz Mafia.

Qureshi invites Imran to Ghotki public meeting

ISLAMABAD: Four days before his Ghotki public meeting, Shah Mehmood Qureshi met Mian Nawaz Sharif on Tuesday on his invitation. Ostensibly, a guessing game is still on about his future political alignment — PML-N or PTI.

Qureshi will unveil his future line of action on November 27 at a public meeting in Ghotki, a border district inside Sindh, where he has significant following, both spiritually and politically. Not Nawaz Sharif or Shahbaz Sharif, Imran has been invited to the event and this, in a way, indicates the PTI can be his new political destination. Qureshi insists he will announce his future political alignment in Ghotki.

PTI central information secretary Omar Sarfraz Cheema confirmed the Sunday’s event was Qureshi’s initiative and his party chairman had been invited to it. Cheema also expressed his ignorance about Qureshi’s future plan.

“Please wait for November 27,” he said, when The News approached him on telephone in Lahore.Sources close to the Makhdoom of Multan claim that he is not alone in starting new innings with a new political party and they insisted Qureshi’s most likely choice would be Imran Khan’s PTI.

He will not be alone in making a formal announcement on his new destination but a group of politicians, primarily from southern Punjab, will also do so. A forward bloc that has emerged in the PPP Punjab and supported the former foreign minister is also expected to join the PTI, more likely on November 27.

Needless to say, Qureshi’s new political option is the PTI and his joining the party will arguably be the most significant boost to a party that has set the alarm bells ringing in the PML-N and PPP following its recent Lahore public meeting.

“Let me first make an announcement about my own future. Only then I can try to persuade others to also join me,” said the soft-spoken Qureshi. Asked about his meeting with Nawaz Sharif, he said he met the PML-N leader on his invitation, as both enjoyed cordial relations since long.

He did not agree with this correspondent that during his rendezvous with the PML-N leader, he presented a charter of demands before him. When asked could he be the next chief minister of the Punjab after joining a political party, Qureshi said his future political alignment would be without preconditions or demands. “Had this been the case, I would have not resigned as foreign minister. National interests and prestige is more important to me,” he emphasised.

Qureshi invites Imran to Ghotki public meeting

IK did a jalsa today in Ckakwal and attracted a very large crowd . This jalsa had people equal in number to Nalaiq League's Faisalabad Jalsa if not less .

Back
Top Bottom