What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

KARACHI- Former chief minister and central leader of the PML-N Mumtaz Bhutto may join the PTI along with his supporters after clandestine contacts.

Sources said the PTI cashed in on differences of Mumtaz Bhutto with the PML-N leadership and established contacts with him. The sources said several senior PTI leaders made contacts with Mumtaz Bhutto and his aides.

According to sources, the PTI chief has tasked the party vice chairman Shah Mehmood Qureshi to hold further talks with Mumtaz Bhutto and take the negotiations process forward. Imran Khan is also expected to hold a meeting with Mumtaz Bhutto in Karachi where Mumtaz Bhutto is expected to announce joining of the PTI along with his colleagues.

The sources said Mumtaz Bhutto's elder son and PM's adviser Amir Bakhsh Bhutto will be made PTI president in Sindh. Mumtaz Bhutto will be given a free hand for the party's re-organisation in Sindh.

Thats in economy and development section....Such a.....
ur obession with imran khan . do u have a crush on him ???

u seem to obsessed with him .. spending all time on this thread .. i though u had a fancy job in some bank .. i guess u told me u work in MCB.. now i think u work in some media cell near riawand
Not a pathan meray bhai....

u seem to obsessed with him .. spending all time on this thread .. i though u had a fancy job in some bank .. i guess u told me u work in MCB.. now i think u work in some media cell near riawand
I never told you where I work:cuckoo:

Mubarak ho PTI walon ko Bhutto jesa babarkat
Nam PTJI mein shamil hone ka khatra hai:omg:

here we go again, a PMLN sympathizer bringing up his racist tendencies out to the surface again.

Why am I not surprised?
You don't have to, but you did get the signal straight, which means you know the context :) Btw do have a look at the post to which i replied.....

why do i imagine u blushing even ever i take the name of imran khan .. be honest .. arent u blushing right now???
You don't have to, but you did get the signal straight, which means you know the context :) Btw do have a look at the post to which i replied.....

why do i imagine u blushing even ever i take the name of imran khan .. be honest .. arent u blushing right now???
Naa chadein , mund key rakh!
Enoo tey mien hi wehkhan gaa!
Batmannow special appearnce against , all of noora league!

Here in kpk now we can hint the slightest change of imran khan specially in peshawar and more deeply in police of kpk. Btw i am fan of shehbaz shariff and pml-n supporter but i am sharing the truth

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom