What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

اگر کسی جنونی نے لائیو شو میں ارسلان افتخارکو تھپڑ ماردیا تو اس پر بحث کا فائدہ۔ وڈیو کا لنک دو بھائی لوگو تاکہ اچھی طرح دیکھ کر مذمت کریں

Anokha Ladla...Khelan ko mangay chand.
x1154087_77441600.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Cj4Kx3u46P.jpg

No election fraud in Sindh
No fraud in Balochistan
No fraud in KPK

BIG fraud in Punjab.

utrun khan has gone bonkers.

This is hallmark of all our leaders in Pakistan they do not move without bullet proof Pajeros, guards and fanfare. In UK they are happy travelling 2nd class. Why dont they develop Pakistan in such a way that they feel pride in travelling second class within Pakistan @Secur @Aeronaut @BATMAN @batmannow @RASHID MEHMOOD @Azlan Haider
Pakistan is been made hunting & looting ground by these, dynastical politicians , who still arent are able , educated or honest to make pakistan , as a progressive country?
Thats why, I allways opted against any of politics & its rulling over pakistan?
With said that, lets see how far these politicians are willing to refine the governing system which is croupted to its core?
Now they have the chance , as PTI & other politival groups are trying to reform the system?
For evry one ?
But if not , drums will be beating , for the last time , heavy boots rolling in ?

No fraud in Balochistan
No fraud in KPK

BIG fraud in Punjab.

Sory to intrup sir?
Who said there wasnt any, fraud in KPK, SINDH, OR BALUCHISTAN?
Who has won there , 60% of the same old faces?
Right now mullana desil, is in worries what if his boxes got open?

Pakistan is been made hunting & looting ground by these, dynastical politicians , who still arent are able , educated or honest to make pakistan , as a progressive country?
Thats why, I allways opted against any of politics & its rulling over pakistan?
With said that, lets see how far these politicians are willing to refine the governing system which is croupted to its core?
Now they have the chance , as PTI & other politival groups are trying to reform the system?
For evry one ?
But if not , drums will be beating , for the last time , heavy boots rolling in ?

Not to derail the PTI love train.

Altaf Mota chor and his Murda wa Qatil Movement is not dynastic. Yet they looted Karachi as if there is no end.

So let's keep these romantic notions out of politics.

Not to derail the PTI love train.

Altaf Mota chor and his Murda wa Qatil Movement is not dynastic. Yet they looted Karachi as if there is no end.

So let's keep these romantic notions out of politics.
Not a single crouption case was ever filled against, what you call Murda wa Qatil Movement , why ?
They may be getting money from other illegal means , but never been innthe courts ?
I guss, even in sindh, still wadera shahi is so strong that, most the times , MQM keeps defending its self , its existance ?
Now , its been pti & PAT in punjab?
Problem is , all those against the dynastical rulling mafia, hasnt has the experinces required to form a single agenda alliance , to over throw this croupted system?

No fraud in Balochistan
No fraud in KPK

BIG fraud in Punjab.

Seriously, where do you pull this stuff from? Keep this kind of stuff to Stupid and Funny thread. :lol:

Go check news after 11th May, there was a lot of hue and cry over rigging in those provinces too, not from PTI but from PPP, PMLN, JUI, ANP, MQM and God knows from how many other parties. But eventually they all kept mum on it after a little time, because they know they've done rigging themselves in one place or another. Aik doosre k kaanay hain ye sab..

Another trophy for PTI...
p8_22.jpg

@Jazzbot Something for your claim about polio free Peshawar

Another trophy for PTI...
p8_22.jpg

@Jazzbot Something for your claim about polio free Peshawar

To be fair, Any gov in KPK would have failed to contain polio.

Heck we have polio cases in Karachi too where MQM and PPP are the gov.

I know PITians love to throw stink bombs, but on the issue of Polio, I hesitate to blame PTI.

p.s. I know you are trying to refute PITans. But on national issues, I'd try to avoid such accusations.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom