What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

To be fair, Any gov in KPK would have failed to contain polio.

Heck we have polio cases in Karachi too where MQM and PPP are the gov.

I know PITians love to throw stink bombs, but on the issue of Polio, I hesitate to blame PTI.

p.s. I know you are trying to refute PITans. But on national issues, I'd try to avoid such accusations.
Probably if you would have read the bottom comment, The guy made claims many times that Peshawar was at least free of polio....This was something i got today....

More turbulence ahead for PTI in KPK
p1_20.jpg

Another trophy for PTI...
p8_22.jpg

@Jazzbot Something for your claim about polio free Peshawar

:lol:

That wasn't my claim, it was claimed by WHO themselves. Polio virus in KP is a mess which parties who ruled KPK in past 2 decades (PPP+PMLN+JUIF+ANP) have created by criminally neglecting this virus and doing nothing to stop it. For the first time in KP history, a govt is trying day and night to fight this decease. Show some humanity and appreciate this positive change instead of scoring some brownie points.

This virus, that your party and other political mafias have created in past 2 decades, cannot be removed over night. It will take a lot of years to completely up root it from KPK. FATA is another factor in this, unless people in FATA will be vaccinated for polio completely, or should be banned from entering KPK, nothing is gonna change.

p1_20.jpg

ANP, JUIF and PPP can do whatever they want. We don't give a flying fock about these corrupt criminals who have ruined KPK completely.

p1_20.jpg

While I utterly dislike childish politics of IK

I really like KPK CM. He comes across as sincere and calm with very few sprinkling of ethnic or partisan tone. May be we finally have a "go-getter" compared to or even perhaps better than Shahbaz.

Yes CM Khattak has to defend the political drama of IK,

But I'd love to see him complete his 5 years of term.

And it is quite possible that I'd support Khattack as our next PM in 2018.

So I beg all the drma queens like Immi and Qadri to let the system work. If KPK improves even by few degrees, it will be a huge plus for the whole country.

Peace

:
ANP, JUIF and PPP can do whatever they want. We don't give a flying fock about these corrupt criminals who have ruined KPK completely.

IK childish politics is hurting PTI gov in KPK.

we all should not take this lightly. KPK gov is like a child learning to crawl and walk and thus very vulnerable.

Two different statements by two different people
1102306937-1.jpg

1102306937-2.gif

1102306953-1.gif

1102306933-1.gif

1102307078-1.gif

Last edited:
Case against MPA’s sons for ‘violence’
By The Newspaper's Correspondent
Updated about 11 hours ago
53bcccceecb95.gif

File photo
NAROWAL: The police on Tuesday registered a case against two sons of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz MPA Ghiasuddin for abusing Shakargarh Assistant Commissioner Umrah Khan.

Muhammad Zaid, son of the MPA, allegedly forced a contractor to stop work of repair and construction of sewage drains in Shakargarh city.

The construction company complained about the incident to Assistant Commissioner Umrah Khan who asked Zaid not to interfere in the project.

Zaid started abusing and roughing up the assistant commissioner who reported the matter to the district coordination officer.

The officer claimed the MPA’s sons Zaid and Mohyuddin later attacked him when he was inspecting a Ramazan Bazaar.

The police registered a case against both the suspects under sections 506-B and 186 of Pakistan Penal Code.

Published in Dawn, July 9th, 2014
Nooracracy murdabad!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom