What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

.....Why can't you make yourself a larger version of German industrial base? Will that come by beers? Skirts? .

Dubai example was based on geographical and social proximity.

But German example is great too.

How about we keep our discussion away from milky white legs (skirts) or what someone drinks (beer vs. coke vs. rooh Afza)

And instead focus on German work ethic and frugality?

Agreed?

Dubai example was based on geographical and social proximity.

But German example is great too.

How about we keep our discussion away from milky white legs (skirts) or what someone drinks (beer vs. coke vs. rooh Afza)

And instead focus on German work ethic and frugality?

Agreed?

Yeah that is the key to succeed. Learn the work ethics from them.

Leader - According to Orya Maqbool Jan...There are two popular opinions within PTI. One is following Sharia and the other is becoming westernized (allow alcohol, skirts etc). Is that true? Imran Khan should always remember - It was NOT his 14 years struggle that brought him
To the forefronts. Why not after 15 years? It was God's pump. You think God will like when you don't follow Islamic teachings? Not the pump of western brigade. They were still in other parties. I hope Orya Maqbool misunderstood this all. What's your take?

No thats a lie.

PTI is a Pakistani nationalist party with idea of bringing justice..

At least there is a donation, how about billionaire Sharif family? What generous donation they've made out of their own pocket? Zilch?
Look at his income which runs into billions. Even Malik Riaz has put more money for IDPs...
Openheartedness: Malik Riaz says ready to assist 100,000 IDPs – The Express Tribune

No thats a lie.

PTI is a Pakistani nationalist party with idea of bringing justice..
hahaha its quickly become Pukhtoon National Party...

Look at his income which runs into billions. Even Malik Riaz has put more money for IDPs...
Openheartedness: Malik Riaz says ready to assist 100,000 IDPs – The Express Tribune

Dodged second half of my post, because it raised a question at your masters, Sharif family?? :lol:
Stop talking about others, if you can't talk about your masters..

Dodged second half of my post, because it raised a question at your masters, Sharif family?? :lol:
Stop talking about others, if you can't talk about your masters..
PM donates his first year's salary to a school in Sindh
He as PM is ensuring every bit of resource for IDPs (1 BIllion already allocated, more pledged). CM Punjab has also allocated 500 Million for IDPs. But do let me know if their incomes match that of Jahangir Tareen's. His companies are benefiting in mining tenders, his NGO is driving money out of KPK. At least something worth of his status should have been much appropriate, Ayena unko dikhaya to bura maan gay. Imran khan was only there for photo ops. He could have at least started a donation drive for IDPs.

PM donates his first year's salary to a school in Sindh
He as PM is ensuring every bit of resource for IDPs. CM Punjab has also allocated 500 Million for IDPs. But do let me know if their incomes match that of Jahangir Tareen's.

Don't bullshit me, we are talking about helping IDPs here. You Sir, is the one who said Jahangir Tareen's donation for IDPs is insufficient considering he's a billionaire. On the other hand, your masters (also billionaire) haven't donated a penny for IDPs from their own pocket.CM punjab didn't allocated 500 millions for IDP from his own pocket.

Accept the fact and move on. Lets talk about more of it when someone from Sharif family will donation something for IDPs from his own pocket. At least, then we'll be able to compare donations of two billionaires and see the generosity about which you seem most curious.

Don't bullshit me, we are talking about helping IDPs here. You Sir, is the one who said Jahangir Tareen's donation for IDPs is insufficient considering he's a billionaire. On the other hand, your masters (also billionaire) haven't donated a penny for IDPs from their own pocket.

Accept the fact and move on. Lets talk about more of it when someone from Sharif family will donation something for IDPs from his own pocket. At least, then we'll be able to compare donations of two billionaires and see the generosity about which you seem most curious.
I asked you one thing, are their incomes comparable to that of Jahangir tareen's? I don't want your famous words of mouth....some solid documents. Jahangir ears around 800 million + in a year....I can produce his income records if you want me to do the comparison.
You're always "Bullshitted" on facing the truth....never mind.

I asked you one thing, are their incomes comparable to that of Jahangir tareen's? I don't want your famous words of mouth....some solid documents. Jahangir ears around 800 million + in a year....I can produce his income records if you want me to do the comparison.
You're always "Bullshitted" on facing the truth....never mind.

Again fooling around real argument. You want to compare Showbaz and Noora's official salaries as CM/PM/MPA/MNA with non-political salary of Jahangir Tareen? Why don't you compare their govt salaries with each other and non-political incomes with each other and then see who donated what? Guess you won't. All you want is to save your masters, even if you have to prove that moon is orange in color.

The fact of the matter is, my 7 years old nephew who has donated 500 Rs for IDPs from his pocket money, has donated more than any Sharif family member in his personal capacity. Get over it.

Again fooling around real argument. You want to compare Showbaz and Noora's official salaries as CM/PM/MPA/MNA with non-political salary of Jahangir Tareen? Why don't you compare their govt salaries with each other and non-political incomes with each other and then see who donated what? Guess you won't. All you want is to save your masters, even if you have to prove that moon is orange in color.

The fact of the matter is, my 7 years old nephew who has donated 500 Rs for IDPs from his pocket money, has donated more than any Sharif family member in his personal capacity. Get over it.
Bhai meray I am talking about Income not salaries....Compare their Incomes with that of Jahangir Tareen. All i am saying is that if your 7 year old nephew can find heart to donate 500, Jahangir Tareen should have a bigger heart to go beyond that....

10409544_10152270641624527_2530806724246639340_n.jpg

Bhai meray I am talking about Income not salaries....Compare their Incomes with that of Jahangir Tareen. All i am saying is that if your 7 year old nephew can find heart to donate 500, Jahangir Tareen should have a bigger heart to go beyond that....

Yar I don't know what you are trying to argue here. This 10 lac donation is what JT disclosed in public, who know what he might have contributed privately. The thing is, he donated something instead of keeping mum, just appreciate and move on. Whether is sufficient or not is not an issue here, we aren't doing a race to donate more..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom