What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

BrAkk-8CQAE8l0m.jpg

Now check the heavy mandate of PMLN

NA118 vote recount: No record of 50k votes, 25k unverified, NADRA presents report http://goo.gl/mIzDZd

@WishLivePak @Leader @cheekybird @pkuser2k12 @Jazzbot
dude what the heck is your problem? come out of the potato skin'
i made a thread about it. NADRA concedes ballot stuffing in NA-118 constituency

typical pti dillusionist. You say one good thing about pmln, you become their slave. Say one bad thing about pti, you don't deserve to live and get bombared with absolute lies and rubbish.

InshAllah 14 august ko Pakistan ki goray say azadi aur Nawz government say Pakistan ki azadi manaen gay @ Islamabad long march

inshallah, we should go prepared for adverse situation.. with mission to get rid of this corrupt elite, atleast half of this lot deserves to be kicked out of Pakistan or thrown in jails to rot.

Leader - According to Orya Maqbool Jan...There are two popular opinions within PTI. One is following Sharia and the other is becoming westernized (allow alcohol, skirts etc). Is that true? Imran Khan should always remember - It was NOT his 14 years struggle that brought him
To the forefronts. Why not after 15 years? It was God's pump. You think God will like when you don't follow Islamic teachings? Not the pump of western brigade. They were still in other parties. I hope Orya Maqbool misunderstood this all. What's your take?

Leader - According to Orya Maqbool Jan...There are two popular opinions within PTI. One is following Sharia and the other is becoming westernized (allow alcohol, skirts etc). Is that true? Imran Khan should always remember - It was NOT his 14 years struggle that brought him
To the forefronts. Why not after 15 years? It was God's pump. You think God will like when you don't follow Islamic teachings? Not the pump of western brigade. They were still in other parties. I hope Orya Maqbool misunderstood this all. What's your take?

Let's keep God out of this discussion. enough of Talibani talk.

We need to make Pakistan a larger version of Dubai.

Let's figure out how?

So that our young people don't have to get disrespected while trying to get into gulf.

And simply work within Pakistan while earning good and decent living.

Hope you understand.

Let's keep God out of this discussion. enough of Talibani talk.

We need to make Pakistan a larger version of Dubai.

Let's figure out how?

So that our young people don't have to get disrespected while trying to get into gulf.

And simply work within Pakistan while earning good and decent living.

Hope you understand.

Great idea. I completely agree with you. In fact, I regret not having a conversation with you in my entire life. What a pity.

So what I will do now...Is go 800 years back or so during the Dark Age of Europe. Tell them that they should not only translate the books in English but also start wearing Burqa and Hijab.

Our youth can't build our country. The foundations of education and religious teachings.

Our ancestors and religious figures that did both were stupid and naive.

I have completely understood.

If you had little common sense in you - How long west is ruling Africa? What is the END RESULT? Still poverty!

Even if you make Pakistan a larger version of Dubai - Meaning you start competing in culture. But what about education? Why can't you make yourself a larger version of German industrial base? Will that come by beers? Skirts? I guess not.

Anyways - Salute to you.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom