What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

thats too much crowd so massive

It seems ik has decided to go all the way. First time, no pacifism. But I now fear for his life.

Allah se bari koi taqat nahi.

May Allah protect Imran Khan and Pakistani awaam. ameen.

Pakistan samraaj aur inkay tuchon se azaadi hasil karega ab, in sha Allah

FgJyrEnVIAA_1D4.jpeg

FZi2H24akAArxfm.jpeg

FURWr2PWIAEFc5J.jpeg

images (49).jpeg

images (39).jpeg

thats too much crowd so massive
If you think this us huge, then wait for shock when the March will reach Islamabad. These people are just from Lahore and some adjacent cities, not even all of Lahore more are waiting to join on the way, more people will join from other cities of Punjab as March will move from and close to those areas and I am just talking about Punjab here, people from KPK and sindh will join at some point along the way.

If you think this us huge, then wait for shock when the March will reach Islamabad. These people are just from Lahore and some adjacent cities, not even all of Lahore more are waiting to join on the way, more people will join from other cities of Punjab as March will move from and close to those areas and I am just talking about Punjab here, people from KPK and sindh will join at some point along the way.

Abhi Khan sahab nay 2 generals kay naam liye hain

Abhi poori book baqi hai.

But I now fear for his life.

Perhaps, it would be better. He is unnecessarily trying to obstruct and hinder the natural course of Pakistan, which is corruption, thuggery and slavery of powerful. He would be in peace and others as well.

Back
Top Bottom