What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

FgJBrVIXEAATT5X.jpg

Imran Khan addresses media activists and journalists

Another Aerial View

Asad Umer's Quick Press talk

My support is with the people, but I don’t understand how this will do anything.

Are they expecting The sharifs to just hand over the leadership when they see the crowd?

Last edited:
My support is with the people, but I don’t understand how this will do anything.

Are they expecting The sharifs to just hand over the leadership when they see the crowd?

Simple answer is: "What else to do?" IK has not much options. Criminal Mafia of Pakistan including Generals, Judges and Politicians are on a devastating onslaught against IK/PTI. There are only 2 other option:

a) To quit and let this country go to dogs.
b) To go underground and wage an armed struggle against these powerful Criminals. IK is not made for that. He is simply a politician.

LIberty Chowk is jam packed.

Asad Umer shares in depth details about the march

Pakistanis are resilient.

NA-121 People getting ready

FgJHmB4XwAIBm73.jpg
FgJHlnbWIAA6G5g.jpg
FgJHlRHX0AAsYqq.jpg
FgJHjCcX0AIAkG0.jpg

Imran Ismail and Fawad Chaudhry can be seen leading the march

Convoy of Abrar Ul Haq, Yasir Gilani reaches Data darbar

FgJLvn5WIAAGy5w.jpg
FgJLINpWAAAfxPx.jpg
FgJLVRcXgAAnuVC.jpg

Last edited:
Simple answer is: "What else to do?" IK has not much options. Criminal Mafia of Pakistan including Generals, Judges and Politicians are on a devastating onslaught against IK/PTI. There are only 2 other option:

a) To quit and let this country go to dogs.
b) To go underground and wage an armed struggle against these powerful Criminals. IK is not made for that. He is simply a politician.

So do you reckon anything will actually happen?

"Azam Swati's amazing presser revealing not only the custodial torture inflicted upon him but also those he holds responsible for this. But ofcourse YouTube was disrupted. As always if you are Estab u have freedom of speech but if u r an opp politician then no freedom of expression exists for u. Instead u wiĺl be subjected to custodial torture, sedition or terrorism charges at will. And we call this democracy! Ridiculous." - Shireen Mazari

FgIEnVqWAAEcRSa.jpg

Last edited:
So do you reckon anything will actually happen?

Not sure. In my opinion, what IK is trying is to create an internal pressure within Army, in order that Mir Bajwa is forced to go for elections, which are substantially free and fair.

#PTI is all set to begin its long peaceful march on Friday, leading a strong procession in a move it hopes will force the government to accept party chairman Imran Khan's demand for immediate elections.

ابھی تو لوگ آزادی کے لیے نکلنا شروع ہوئے ہیں مگر چیخیں سنائی دینا شروع ہو گئی ہیں۔ اللہ جانتا ہے کہ حق کو فتح کب ملے گی مگر عوام نے پہلے بار ٹکر دینا شروع کی ہے۔

Back
Top Bottom