What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

mate evolution has been cruel to you your brain still hasnt evolved you talk like an ape!

Bahut se chezein hain in logon ko respond karnay kay liye. Lekin hum inki tarhan beghairat nahi hain. Apni job/paisay bananay ki khatir insaniyat kho bethe hain ye log.

I don't think it was a sad incident for her. If your beliefs are correct, she is very likely in a garden of paradise. Which is infinitely better than anything you can find on earth.

But if you don't cope with "she is in paradise, may God grant her peace". Then you can recognize the gravity of the situation. Imran Khan has caused infinite harm to her, by taking everything from her, for eternity.

LOL ... Imran Khan took away everything from her!!!!!!!!! ... I didn't know you take him as God. In the presence of hundreds of witnesses of this accident....you won't be able to sell her death. But yes your leader Nawaz crushed the little kid and speed away without stopping ... Imran Khan was standing next to her body after the incident ...so please stop selling the death and respect her.

Prosecuting ISI officials for torturing/interrogating citizens is like persecuting a lion for hunting other animals. That's their job. Do you expect them to sell daal channa on the road ?
hik aur aya, barbariaat noon jaiz day… your example is that of a jungle, we are all humans.. jahaliaat say nikaal ao, aur insaniaat say dekho..

*Animals
Just shows ur also part of fraternity that killed Arshad shareef

Kinana b. al-Rabi`, who had the custody of the treasure of B. al-Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (T. was brought) to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" he said Yes. The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr b. al-`Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has," so he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, translated as, The Life of Muhammad, (tr. A. Guillaume), Karachi: Oxford University Press, 1998, p. 515.)

What do you have to say about this ?

Now noonies and lifafas have got something for the propaganda.
How predictible these Noonis are.

Guys, don't bother to respond to them. They can't digest the number of people in the march. When Nawaz Sharif used to hold "Mujhey Kyun Nikala" wali rallies, he couldn't gather even 250 people, even then crushed a boy to death one time and didn't bother to stop.

We are facing extreme jahalat in the form of noonis. Jahilon ka jawab hota hai khamosh rehna.. Jitna inn ki khamoshi se jaan jati hai, itna kisi cheez se nahi.

Kinana b. al-Rabi`, who had the custody of the treasure of B. al-Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (T. was brought) to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" he said Yes. The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr b. al-`Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has," so he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, translated as, The Life of Muhammad, (tr. A. Guillaume), Karachi: Oxford University Press, 1998, p. 515.)

Kiana was a jew. Arshad was a Muslim.

NA45 done and dusted. Pti defeated pdm even with a bigger margin than 2018 general elections. What a humiliation for pdm lmao

hik aur aya, barbariaat noon jaiz day… your example is that of a jungle, we are all humans.. jahaliaat say nikaal ao, aur insaniaat say dekho..
Do you think ISI didn't torture people who spoke against the army during the regime of Imran Khan ?

Let's say you suspect x person is a foreign spy in the guise of a citizen. Will you let him go freely ? Your method doesn't work in real life.

Intelligence agencies around the world sometimes need to harm their own people to accomplish bigger goals. Morality doesn't enter into the equation.

Kiana was a jew. Arshad was a Muslim.
That's not the point. The point is the Prophet was fine with torturing people to extract information.

And btw, do you think it's okay to torture non Muslim Pakistanis ? If so, it strengthens my point. If you can torture people who belong to a different religion, you can torture people who hold different political views. You are either okay with torture for any reason or not okay with any reason for torture

Fabrication.

Actually, you should understand a few things about epistemology here. Unless you have a sahih Hadith, you have to take everything written in history books, tareek and seerah books with some doubt.

Anyways, analysis of the report shows it contradicts with known authentic recallings of the event.

That's not the point. The point is the Prophet was fine with torturing people to extract information.

And btw, do you think it's okay to torture non Muslim Pakistanis ? If so, it strengthens my point. If you can torture people who belong to a different religion, you can torture people who hold different political views. You are either okay with torture for any reason or not okay with any reason for torture

The prophet also told that any innocent death is death of humanity.

It does shows you are disgraceful person not worthy of even called a human let alone Muslim. And it also shows u r part of fraternity that killed a journalist and ur anjuman had to come to defend himself red-faced.

The prophet also told that any innocent death is death of humanity.

It does shows you are disgraceful person not worthy of even called a human let alone Muslim. And it also shows u r part of fraternity that killed a journalist and ur anjuman had to come to defend himself red-faced.
Why are you placing the blame on me. I'm simply explaining the way the world works.

You are complaining about ISI for political reasons. I didn't see anyone of you defending the rights of PTM, Baloch activists or the pro pmln/ppp journalists who were tortured back in the day

This happened when Imran Khan was in power. You should either put an end to torture or face it when it's your turn

Back
Top Bottom