What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

She was crushed to death under PTI's (Khan Sahabs) container.

She was walking on side. Tried to climb up slipped and died. When you don't have facts stop spreading BS. She was not walking front of container that container guy purposefully speeded up to crush her. But when you are completely clueless about matters and an established patwari you have no clue how things work.

I thought you’re reasonable & can debate with logic. You turned out to be the same as others. Sorry kid, I can’t waste time on assumptions, dili-khawaishat & khiyali pulaos. You take care :)
I can debate but you are kid not me. So first grow up and then come and debate with me.

Prosecuting ISI officials for torturing/interrogating citizens is like persecuting a lion for hunting other animals. That's their job. Do you expect them to sell daal channa on the road ?
Well thats not their job..
As long as people are okay with being in abusive relationshio i am.okay with it.
If you guys like being fucked and electricuted in balls while they build castles inUAE & london i am okay with it.

Infact the more pakistan remains a failed state the better is for me. I can hire more maids and live a better life style

No wonder why pakistan is a failed state
While bengaldesh and india are million miles ahead

All PDM supporters now selling the death of a poor reporter. It was a sad incident, let's cut it off and move on.
1667147724332.png

1667147736759.png

Mariam Nawaz bots at work. Taking orders from social media. Somehow trying to equate murder of Arshad Shareef with this accidental death.

Prosecuting ISI officials for torturing/interrogating citizens is like persecuting a lion for hunting other animals. That's their job. Do you expect them to sell daal channa on the road ?
You just proved how ignorant you are. First of all, it's not ISI job. It's job of local agencies. Secondly torture is not admissible in court. Yes, we expect them to do their job against India not civilians of their own country which they have no legal authority to do. But you just proved you are completely ignorant about laws and basic common sense.

View attachment 890804
View attachment 890805

Mariam Nawaz bots at work. Taking orders from social media. Somehow trying to equate murder of Arshad Shareef with this accidental death.

You just proved how ignorant you are. First of all, it's not ISI job. It's job of local agencies. Secondly torture is not admissible in court. Yes, we expect them to do their job against India not civilians of their own country which they have no legal authority to do. But you just proved you are completely ignorant about laws and basic common sense.

This is despicable

Arshad Sharif was murdered. The woman journalist on the other hand wasn't murdered. It was clearly an accident.

I'm not a Patwari, but I'm not a youthia as well.

Bullah ki Jana mein koon ?

May Allah give jannah to the deceased reporter Sadaf Naeem, she passed away due to an accident during the March.

March will continue from tomorrow from Kamoke.

You forgot Insha Allah. Remember the formalities !

That bastard mofo nawaJ didnt bother to stop for a minute when he murdered the boy with his car. Remember anyone ?

View attachment 890804
View attachment 890805

bhai jin ko haram ki laag gaye hai woh kabhi nai chahay gey Pakistan ka nizam sahi ho! aur is turhan keh haram khor zardari aur shareef aur wardi mafia ko support kartay rahain gey!

I'm going to hold the aggregated updates here for now, will continue from tomorrow. in sha Allah

For establishment/pdm bots doing propaganda, Nawaz sharif here didn't even stop to pay respects for the boy died in an accident.

My humble advice to PDM and co. is to stop playing politics on deceased, just stick to your usual torturing of civilians and journalists.

In past 2 days, 4 journalist have told that they have received death threats, 2 of them fled country according to reports.

1. Moeed Pirzada
2. Imran Riaz Khan
3. Irshad Bhatti
4. Waqar Malik

Earlier:
5. Sabir Shakir
6. Arshad Shareef (martyred / assassinated)

Last edited:
All PDM supporters now selling the death of a poor reporter. It was a sad incident, let's cut it off and move on.
I don't think it was a sad incident for her. If your beliefs are correct, she is very likely in a garden of paradise. Which is infinitely better than anything you can find on earth.

But if you don't cope with "she is in paradise, may God grant her peace". Then you can recognize the gravity of the situation. Imran Khan has caused infinite harm to her, by taking everything from her, for eternity.

I don't think it was a sad incident for her. If your beliefs are correct, she is very likely in a garden of paradise. Which is infinitely better than anything you can find on earth.

But if you don't cope with "she is in paradise, may God grant her peace". Then you can recognize the gravity of the situation. Imran Khan has caused infinite harm to her, by taking everything from her, for eternity.
mate evolution has been cruel to you your brain still hasnt evolved you talk like an ape!

Back
Top Bottom