What's new

PTI government failed to protect DI Khan jail despite intelligence warning

As i said earlier,isnt the same army fighting a bloody war with TTP..?Aren't they conducting individual operations against TTP without govt involvement..?So when TTP is executing a terror attack very near to army contonment,arent the army suppossed to interfere?

I dont know why people think that some intelligence reports means that army or for that matter even a civilian intelligence agency or security operatus knows the exact location or exact planning of terrorists/attacks.

The Army comes under civilian govt. Its the responsibility of civilian set up to take care of law and order. Army had been dragged into it otherwise its NOT responsibility of army to keep an eye on interanal security matters.

The army was called in when everything was over. Army is NOT supposed to come running over any explosion.

You do not know the location of the area neither the modalities so i can understand you may ask such questions.

How many times your Indian army intervene on its own when any blast occures ?

When The generals wants to do something, they dont ask for permission they will do it. The most Powerful organization in any country dont ask for anyone's permission. Get right the basics of humanity.

Let me give yeah a big Example so you can see it.! United states of America, the most powerful organization on planet earth does not need any permission! & they have showed it.

Yeah move there should be no place for brain washed people on the forum! People with facts should come forward.

Yeh yeh we know how PENTAGON works but for your information our army is NOT pentagon and we also have idiots from NGOS and some like you who come crying if Army take any such action.

They had arrested these terrorists and your civilian impotents let them run away

When The generals wants to do something, they dont ask for permission they will do it. The most Powerful organization in any country dont ask for anyone's permission. Get right the basics of humanity.

Let me give yeah a big Example so you can see it.! United states of America, the most powerful organization on planet earth does not need any permission! & they have showed it.

Yeah move there should be no place for brain washed people on the forum! People with facts should come forward.

army is not like some school or college where they act as a gatekeeper by standing outside the building all day n night haha

its a disciplined isntitute where things are done in proper way so they can not do any action in civilian area without Gov permission

u dun even know that? u must be living in som village in UK who has never seen even a supermarket outside his town...:tongue:

army is not like some school or college where they act as a gatekeeper by standing outside the building all day n night haha

its a disciplined isntitute where things are done in proper way so they can not do any action in civilian area without Gov permission

u dun even know that? u must be living in som village in UK who has never seen even a supermarket outside his town...:tongue:

"Disciplined" institution of brain washed people like any other army in the world. Nothing special about them, they dont impress me.

I have seen there discipline in Bangladesh, Kargil, Swat and so on.

on a lighter note let me share something! Recently went to Pakistan/ Rawalpindi to pick my cousin from one of the army colleges. Basically we were on the way from Islamabad and there was alot of traffic. The army Jeep full of soldiers hit a person on bike from the back (i saw it with my own eyes it wasn't the bike rider fault). I was expecting the driver coming out helping and apologizing to the poor fella. you know what they done started laughing including the ugly driver.

funny story! makes me laugh! i have seen their discipline. I also know what they are doing recently in Kalam, little minor things... but you was talking about discipline!

so yeah make fun of me! i dont mind :)

"Disciplined" institution of brain washed people like any other army in the world. Nothing special about them, they dont impress me.

I have seen there discipline in Bangladesh, Kargil, Swat and so on.

on a lighter note let me share something! Recently went to Pakistan/ Rawalpindi to pick my cousin from one of the army colleges. Basically we were on the way from Islamabad and there was alot of traffic. The army Jeep full of soldiers hit a person on bike from the back (i saw it with my own eyes it wasn't the bike rider fault). I was expecting the driver coming out and apologizing to the poor fella. you know what they done started laughing including the ugly driver.

funny story! makes me laugh! i have seen their discipline. I also know what they are doing recently in Kalam, little minor things... but you was talking about discipline!

so yeah make fun of me! i dont mind :)

now that is one incident ...so how can u blame whole of institute for that? no army in the world,not even those being on top 3 in the list of best arm forces,has won each n every war they faught....everyone loses atleast few of them ok! so pak army had to go through same!

u first said something on brain washed ppl here etc so that was in response to it...anyway i take my last words back...no hard feelings...

You should still ask your Uncle to stop issuing such Statements which not only hurt the morale of our forces but are wrong ! :angry:

Yeh humaray mulk main aik fashion ban gaya hai...from your favorite ganja to PPP to MQM to media to sadly PTI, anything happens, just say 'intelligence failure'. Half of these jokes don't even know the meaning of an intelligence failure.

That si why whenever a terror attack happens or anything, I totally disregard what the politicians or media say, I rely on my own sources and then PDF. PDF is much more reliable then media. FACT.

now that is one incident ...so how can u blame whole of institute for that? no army in the world,not even those being on top 3 in the list of best arm forces,has won each n every war they faught....everyone loses atleast few of them ok! so pak army had to go through same!

u first said something on brain washed ppl here etc so that was in response to it...anyway i take my last words back...no hard feelings...

Not one incident! many!

I wasnt talking about losing or wining wars! I was talking about the army discipline since 1947! what they have done to islam, how they used their own people!! the list goes on! we all know it! These are all big things, lets come to the little ones!

let me share another interesting story: This when i was a kid we used to live in Swat we had neighbours! anyways recently during the swat operation the army stormed our neighbour house at night (he got a lot of kids all educated they are in customs, doctor, in forigen country etc lol) one of his kid was with him and his wife they got a medicine shop. So special soldiers came in and took them all at night. Why based on the information that he is been selling medicine to taloobs! he was like how am i suppose to know a person comes in i just give them medicine! anyways they weren't allowing him to go and kept him for weeks, then all his sons tried and got him released and his wife and their son. LOL

In swat where we used to live all the bungalows are taken by the army and living there illegally and lots of land too.!

Like i said they dont impress me.

By the way i am not from Swat. :D

on the other note 25 mins To eat :D

so from DIKhan to waziristan the attackers with inmates run away on more than 2 dozen double cabins for no less than 4 hours, yet our khusri army stays back in bunkers in garrison town DIKhan !!

Not one incident! many!

I wasnt talking about losing or wining wars! I was talking about the army discipline since 1947! what they have done to islam, how they used their own people!! the list goes on! we all know it! These are all big things, lets come to the little ones!

let me share another interesting story: This when i was a kid we used to live in Swat we had neighbours! anyways recently during the swat operation the army stormed our neighbour house at night (he got a lot of kids all educated they are in customs, doctor, in forigen country etc lol) one of his kid was with him and his wife they got a medicine shop. So special soldiers came in and took them all at night. Why based on the information that he is been selling medicine to taloobs! he was like how am i suppose to know a person comes in i just give them medicine! anyways they weren't allowing him to go and kept him for weeks, then all his sons tried and got him release and his wife and their son. LOL

In swat where we used to live all the bunalows are taken by the army and live there illegally and lots of land too.!

Like i said they dont impress me.

By the way i am not from Swat. :D

on the other note 25 mins To eat :D

itny lengthy reply ka tu my kul hi reply kursukti hun...cuz my human hun donkey tu nahi hun na ab
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
n still i hav to do sehri too:tongue:

WRONG

When every they try to act on their own .. then People of our great country start to go against Army .

If Army has to protect the Jails .. then WHAT THE HELL is your police force for ?? did you know total budget of Police Exceeds the Army's budget ??

I am aware Police budget is roughly the same as Pakistan Air Force which is huge from the point if PAF can maintain the entire Air Force so can police I say throw away and retire all these "no money no water like raymond davis drama police". It seems things have gone so bad that Army will have to jump in train and discipline police.

For pml-n lotas this is a message remember 2wice terrorists attacked police academy you people failed, sri lankan team was attacked Punjab government failed, Sindh completely failed, Baluchistan completely failed and so what is new to blame KPK government. Don't just blame KPK the blame is on federal government past and present and the blame is on police that did not turn out to be professional i really would like to see mass retirement from officer level to sepoy level. This is what happens when you recruit uneducated lot that are not even marticulate, rishwati, criminal background [like in punjab/sindh confirmed] poor judgement poor training.

Any source to support this claim?

Take a look of Budgets of all the Provinces .. you will find the budget allocated for Police .. now add the budget of all 4 provinces & federal budget .. you will get the answer .

If i remember it correctly it is something like this

93b+67b+19b+52b+4b = 253 billion

Back
Top Bottom