What's new

PTI government failed to protect DI Khan jail despite intelligence warning

Oi @Marshmallow you're Uncle Kattak need to be spanked ! :angry:

Why is he blaming the Intelligence Agencies like an idiot when they had done their job & informed the Government ! :hitwall:

i dont know abt this matter?:undecided: but they should have captured them...all of them not just the KPK Police!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro all i am saying be Neutral and think with a straight head. (not a brainwashed 1)

The Army have killed hundred of thousands people (innocent), killing a few hundred Taloobs wont make any difference to generals? so why not kill them on the spot? why keep them in a jail next to fata? why not a different prison? please dont tell me they cant do the above.

Long story short. Things will get better after 2014 or they have lost control & what they showing us is true.

Grow up First .. then we will talk .. you are talking like a robot who have read few articles & are basing your conversations on that.

R u cerius Jr. Think Tank? From what we read from Pakistan's financial bill, the budget of the pak army is over 30% of the national budget. R u sure that poor civilian police gets that kind of money?

Yeh i am pretty sure .. i know about my Country more then you do .

Reading the news relort, it comes naturally to pak army too to surrender with arms. They have done on video sevrral times before. So why make bakra out of the police. Afterall they are just bloody civilian police!

To make sense of it all. The whole system in kpk seems to have collapsed with no one ready to raise their hand ane take up the job of fighting "benazir's boys" in case some one is thinking, that is from a very famous interview. Sitting at the porch of my forest lodge in the lovely city of dehradun, with rains falling like cats and dogs, I can, but only smile thinking about that interview.

Grow up First .. then we will talk .. you are talking like a robot who have read few articles & are basing your conversations on that.

More like I am doing justice to the situation, where as you are picking sides because of your (Influenced brain/biased ) #brainwashed

Yeh i am pretty sure .. i know about my Country more then you do .

Okay superman. That scares me already. But my civilian question was, have you read the finance bill of your country before you ddecide to share your words of profound wisdom about the budgetary allocation inclinations of pakistan?

You should still ask your Uncle to stop issuing such Statements which not only hurt the morale of our forces but are wrong ! :angry:

he is a very experienced man so whatever he said may hav som truth....they dont have full resources yet ok!

i dont know abt this matter?:undecided: but they should have captured them...all of them not just the KPK Police!

did pervez khattak started removing forces from swat?

how can you blame the forces when they are getting removed from KPK?

its clearly KPK government's fault and nobody elses

after getting the intel, they should have promptly increased security or deployed armed forces, army there?

I agree with the above, Prior to the intelligence the chief minister should have immediately beefed up the security of the prison, or requested the army to guard the premises of the prison of an imminent attack.

Don't talk like an imbecile! You're shooting off comments as though you're an expert on security issues per se.

The simple fact is that the army is NOT responsible for guarding jails. They are meant for the defense of Pakistan - countering external as well as internal threats. Protecting jails is not their job. It's the Police and Jail authorities. Don't drag the army into everything! Next you'll say to deploy the Army in the streets of Karachi to prevent the police from extorting 'haftha' from traders!

did pervez khattak started removing forces from swat?

how can you blame the forces when they are getting removed from KPK?

its clearly KPK government's fault and nobody elses

after getting the intel, they should have promptly increased security or deployed armed forces, army there?

im not blaming forces...our forces are one of da best forces in world....i dont know the reasons and many dont...that is why IK is askin to have close door meeting with PM and COAS to know everything in detail!

Whatever you say princess..

Whatever brainwashed!

[/B]
Don't talk like an imbecile! You're shooting off comments as though you're an expert on security issues per se.

The simple fact is that the army is NOT responsible for guarding jails. They are meant for the defense of Pakistan - countering external as well as internal threats. Protecting jails is not their job. It's the Police and Jail authorities. Don't drag the army into everything! Next you'll say to deploy the Army in the streets of Karachi to prevent the police from extorting 'haftha' from traders!

You CAN NOT help Brainwashed people.

Bro you guys gonna drive me nuts, how comes you guys cant see common sense.

ISI/IB got the intelligence. correct?
who would the tell first. Army correct?
Army knows how well the police are equipped. correct?
Army is everywhere in Pakistan. correct?
they got the right equipment to protect the prison. correct?
why didnt they come on time?

Did they help escape these Taloobs? Bloody correct.

idiots have no limits indeed thats what your post proved.

Its NOT job of Army

2. spare IB of political agenda by the govt and use it for internal secuirty which is NOT happening

3. why will army tell the first? howcome you are putting blame on them that they will have correct and first hand information?

4. The elected govts knows how much police lack right equipment so ask the govt to solve it NOT army.

5. Army is called in by the govts for even clearing civilian shyt , they dont come by their own.

what an idiotic thread.

anyway moving.

@Awesome

kindly clean the shyt.

5. Army is called in by the govts for even clearing civilian shyt , they dont come by their own.

As i said earlier,isnt the same army fighting a bloody war with TTP..?Aren't they conducting individual operations against TTP without govt involvement..?So when TTP is executing a terror attack very near to army contonment,arent the army suppossed to interfere?

idiots have no limits indeed thats what your post proved.

Its NOT job of Army

2. spare IB of political agenda by the govt and use it for internal secuirty which is NOT happening

3. why will army tell the first? howcome you are putting blame on them that they will have correct and first hand information?

4. The elected govts knows how much police lack right equipment so ask the govt to solve it NOT army.

what an idiotic thread.

anyway moving.

@Awesome

kindly clean the shyt.

When The generals wants to do something, they dont ask for permission they will do it. The most Powerful organization in any country dont ask for anyone's permission. Get right the basics of humanity.

Let me give yeah a big Example so you can see it.! United states of America, the most powerful organization on planet earth does not need any permission! & they have showed it.

Why Members are debating not trolling! read the forum rules.

Yeah move there should be no place for brain washed people on the forum! People with facts should come forward.

Back
Top Bottom