What's new

PTI forms electoral alliance with notorious ASWJ for Mirpur (AJK) by-elections

CA2z6CJVAAA12OO.jpg:large
PTI=moderate version of Taliban.
Acha , matlab ab jo dari rakhega wo taliban ban jayega ???? Ab pakistan mein dari rakhna banda chor de k , kahein tum jese log taliban na bana de , is post se malala yousefzai ki eik baat yaad aa gyi usne kaha , k dari wala shaks mujhr firoon lagta hy magar us jahal ko ye nhi pata k piyare nabi S.A.w ki b dari mubarak thi

Acha , matlab ab jo dari rakhega wo taliban ban jayega ???? Ab pakistan mein dari rakhna banda chor de k , kahein tum jese log taliban na bana de , is post se malala yousefzai ki eik baat yaad aa gyi usne kaha , k dari wala shaks mujhr firoon lagta hy magar us jahal ko ye nhi pata k piyare nabi S.A.w ki b dari mubarak thi

dari rakh lena kiya bara teer chalana hay? dari rakhna sunnat hay lekin jab amaal nahi to dari rakhany ka kiya faida? aisay tu dari gher mazhab kay log bhi rakhtey hain, kamaz kam woh dari rakh kar islam ka nam to badnam to nahi kartay.

Before bestowing your expert criticism, have you guys thought about looking at the post? the picture? the source?
This is a troll thread. @mods please delete.

Why are you tagging @mods ? @mods is a 58 year old banned member.:lol:

dari rakh lena kiya bara teer chalana hay? dari rakhna sunnat hay lekin jab amaal nahi to dari rakhany ka kiya faida? aisay tu dari gher mazhab kay log bhi rakhtey hain, kamaz kam woh dari rakh kar islam ka nam to badnam to nahi kartay.

Why are you tagging @mods ? @mods is a 58 year old banned member.:lol:
Insan k amaal aur neyaton ka hal sirf Allah janta hy , i repeat sir Allah , khair kahein waqt na aa jaye pakistan mein k dari ka b license banwana pare , ya phir nimaz parhne masjid mein jane wale ko log taliban ka dost ya dehshatgard na samjhein .

Insan k amaal aur neyaton ka hal sirf Allah janta hy , i repeat sir Allah , khair kahein waqt na aa jaye pakistan mein k dari ka b license banwana pare , ya phir nimaz parhne masjid mein jane wale ko log taliban ka dost ya dehshatgard na samjhein .

array bhai. hum ASWJ or taliban ke bat kar rahain hain, har dari walay ko beech main kyon lay aaye?

This guy is a troll at best I know him well from siasat.pk... He is a PPP fraudster
how the hell do you survive that website? the amount of crap and vomit-inducing opinions there makes me grab my head and bang it on a brick wall.
seriousl though it sucks.

PTI will lose support from us liberals if it continues pandering to the mullahs. I don't know how true this is yet but I strongly believe there should be no alliance between governments and ASWJ/LEJ which has oppressed and murdered shias continually.
it's a bloody troll thread. have you even seen the original post before commenting?
jeez the people here.

just like Zardari's politics, you depict his qualities in your person.

I havent seen any such news, even if so you know my answer i wont approve of it. you know it so dont tag me again when you are at doubt.

p.s. this seems an old pic. and above that I dont like Barrister Sultan. hence my silence on today's jalsa.

It doesn't matter what you as an individual approve or not it matters what the party you represnt is doing. I tagged you as most thread you start are all pro PTI. I take it you can dish it but can't take it.

Old or new doesn't matter it's a pic of a PTI representative taken with well known terrorist? So I ask you again what do you say.

How am i suppose to find this " Naya Pakistan" slogan with the same ol same ol Politics.

Before bestowing your expert criticism, have you guys thought about looking at the post? the picture? the source?
This is a troll thread. @mods please delete.

Picture is worth a 1000 words. Instead of asking mods to delete this thread,why don't you answer the questions being put forward. Remember it's NAYA PAKISTAN.

how the hell do you survive that website? the amount of crap and vomit-inducing opinions there makes me grab my head and bang it on a brick wall.
seriousl though it sucks.

it's a bloody troll thread. have you even seen the original post before commenting?
jeez the people here.
O Bhai hosla rakh hosla:coffee: This section is full of anti MQM crap, one of your Jehadi molvie make a new record here with out of total 20 in page 18 were anti MQM, before that was anti PMLN yaad hai? PTI trolls can make threads on even Tweets and FB comments on fake video What the big deal about this thread? This single thread make you remember Jeez? Burger kids ka Rona bhi jeez ke agge:rofl:
Hosla rakho hosla Allah fazal kare ga!

PTI the most disgusting hypocrite party in Pakistan. Disgusting mullah lovers

Picture is worth a 1000 words. Instead of asking mods to delete this thread,why don't you answer the questions being put forward. Remember it's NAYA PAKISTAN.
what question is being put forward? OP only posted a picture.
second of all show me how the picture is related to PTI at all?

It doesn't matter what you as an individual approve or not it matters what the party you represnt is doing. I tagged you as most thread you start are all pro PTI. I take it you can dish it but can't take it.

Old or new doesn't matter it's a pic of a PTI representative taken with well known terrorist? So I ask you again what do you say.

How am i suppose to find this " Naya Pakistan" slogan with the same ol same ol Politics.

I know you are a a hardliner shia and you want to make it a excuse no matter what I say, there is another picture of azam swati with one of these guys, I see PTI and ASWJ are conspiring something big..

dont tag me again idiot on this baseless thread

Back
Top Bottom