What's new

PTI gives greenlight to Imran to dissolve assembly

bro u dnt get the point why are they asking about the 4 constituencies .. PTI is 110 % percent sure that massive rigging will come out .. PMLN also know about it .. Then why did u awarded the people who rigged the election??? made them speaker and defence minister?? a person who stole the mandate doesn't deserve to be here .. how can a person like u who advoicate democracy so much can support it .. Why did PM made rewarded them for the rigging??? u always come up with example of obama and western democracies .. will any PM do it there?? if any PM did it there what will happen too them ..

Qadir is right , the election was rigged .. when half ur ministers have massive rigging charges on them .. ill support ur point if nawaz ditch them all .. then any deal could be made to safe the government ... as when ever we talk about rigging u started talking about the democracy is under danger.. its rigged democracy .. im from NA 125 .. the guy who rigged my constituency is now railway minister .. let the through investigation happen in NA 125 .. i want to see look on his face ... i told u i can show u in voter list .. in addition my family ( which is the first occupant ) we have 7 more voters registered at our home ... now guess who will that votes go too ..

bro i have no problem with the PMLN government .. where ever elections are rigged , fresh election should take place in that area... PMLN should stop rewarding and protesting the people who do rigging ... trust me 70 % of their cabinet will be changed

In 2008 election PMLN have 0 seats in balouctistan, 1 in KPK, 9 in Sindhi .. till then Nawaz was PM twice, ruled punjab 4 times...
so u r trying to say Nawaz is not the national leader as well??? @Leader we got more votes from all over Pakistan then PMLN got in 2008
Dude, I live in Canada. I can't even tell Qadri to shut up and you say I made them ministers.

Read my post, I said there should be elections. I'm going to ignore rest of your post. Read properly, like 5 times and then quote me, cuz we agree on same points but you start making up stufd about me.

Dude, I live in Canada. I can't even tell Qadri to shut up and you say I made them ministers.

Read my post, I said there should be elections. I'm going to ignore rest of your post. Read properly, like 5 times and then quote me, cuz we agree on same points but you start making up stufd about me.
i never made any stuff about u ...

True. everyone saying that, even najam sethi. Gov't should've done it long ago.

It has given pressure now... With Qadri and Imran. Plus since there was rigging and once proven, Qadri will use it and call entire election rigged. So Nawaz should sit down and make it condition that after 4 cons election, he'll not let gov't derailed and leave Qadri on his own.

Where do I say pmln didn't do rigging?

You write entire paragraph saying they rigged. "bro u dnt get the point why are they asking about the 4 constituencies .. PTI is 110 % percent sure that massive rigging will come out .. PMLN also know about it .. Then why did u awarded the people who rigged the election??? made them speaker and defence minister?? a person who stole the mandate doesn't deserve to be here .. how can a person like u who advoicate democracy so much can support it .. Why did PM made rewarded them for the rigging??? u always come up with example of obama and western democracies .. will any PM do it there?? if any PM did it there what will happen too them .. "

I too said they probably rigged!!

Then you say I'm army hater, pmln slave, pti hater etc.

After Dissolving Assemblies, Would PTI participate in By-Elections or escapes from there as well?

Where do I say pmln didn't do rigging?

You write entire paragraph saying they rigged. "bro u dnt get the point why are they asking about the 4 constituencies .. PTI is 110 % percent sure that massive rigging will come out .. PMLN also know about it .. Then why did u awarded the people who rigged the election??? made them speaker and defence minister?? a person who stole the mandate doesn't deserve to be here .. how can a person like u who advoicate democracy so much can support it .. Why did PM made rewarded them for the rigging??? u always come up with example of obama and western democracies .. will any PM do it there?? if any PM did it there what will happen too them .. "

I too said they probably rigged!!

Then you say I'm army hater, pmln slave, pti hater etc.
I said what ur posts tell me .. u keep defending PMLN police brutality , condemning them with IF and BUT.. making ati PTI comment ..

After Dissolving Assemblies, Would PTI participate in By-Elections or escapes from there as well?
why would we resign if we have to participate in election??? GulluButt walay questions puch rahay hoo...... btw do u know about NADRA report from NA 118 .. did u feel ashamed??

I said what ur posts tell me .. u keep defending PMLN police brutality , condemning them with IF and BUT.. making ati PTI comment ..
how is police brutality being any pti?

It should upset pat, not pti.

But anyway, re read my plst. i said there was rigging but you didn't read it and started your essay

how is police brutality being any pti?

It should upset pat, not pti.

But anyway, re read my plst. i said there was rigging but you didn't read it and started your essay
I did .. i was asking why do u keep promoting PMLN when u know half their ministers come through rigging ...

Use police as pet against anyone is concern for PTi and every Pakistan.. our institutions shouldn't be slave of two families ...

BqfBFm_CQAAsyRS.jpg

why would we resign if we have to participate in election??? GulluButt walay questions puch rahay hoo...... btw do u know about NADRA report from NA 118 .. did u feel ashamed??
I did .. i was asking why do u keep promoting PMLN when u know half their ministers come through rigging ...

Use police as pet against anyone is concern for PTi and every Pakistan.. our institutions shouldn't be slave of two families ...

BqfBFm_CQAAsyRS.jpg

:lol: Chalo tum hee ghairat kha loo.... Abhee Resighn Karo na....yeh rang bazian janey do:rofl:

:lol: Chalo tum hee ghairat kha loo.... Abhee Resighn Karo na....yeh rang bazian janey do:rofl:
dnt wry bro resign b karyain gay .. state terrorism karnay walay ko jail b bajayain gay .. ish baar jeddah nhie bagnay deyain gay ..

anyways i asked a question did u feel ashmed of the report nadra give on NA 118 .. i know u r PMLN slave and u cant utter a word against them .. still im gona ask u

dnt wry bro resign b karyain gay .. state terrorism karnay walay ko jail b bajayain gay .. ish baar jeddah nhie bagnay deyain gay ..

anyways i asked a question did u feel ashmed of the report nadra give on NA 118 .. i know u r PMLN slave and u cant utter a word against them .. still im gona ask u

yes, I would feel ashamed if it done by PMLN. Do you feel Ashamed if it proves that PTI candidate too involoved in this rigging???

bro u dnt get the point why are they asking about the 4 constituencies .. PTI is 110 % percent sure that massive rigging will come out .. PMLN also know about it .. Then why did u awarded the people who rigged the election??? made them speaker and defence minister?? a person who stole the mandate doesn't deserve to be here .. how can a person like u who advoicate democracy so much can support it .. Why did PM made rewarded them for the rigging??? u always come up with example of obama and western democracies .. will any PM do it there?? if any PM did it there what will happen too them ..

Qadir is right , the election was rigged .. when half ur ministers have massive rigging charges on them .. ill support ur point if nawaz ditch them all .. then any deal could be made to safe the government ... as when ever we talk about rigging u started talking about the democracy is under danger.. its rigged democracy .. im from NA 125 .. the guy who rigged my constituency is now railway minister .. let the through investigation happen in NA 125 .. i want to see look on his face ... i told u i can show u in voter list .. in addition my family ( which is the first occupant ) we have 7 more voters registered at our home ... now guess who will that votes go too ..

bro i have no problem with the PMLN government .. where ever elections are rigged , fresh election should take place in that area... PMLN should stop rewarding and protesting the people who do rigging ... trust me 70 % of their cabinet will be changed

In 2008 election PMLN have 0 seats in balouctistan, 1 in KPK, 9 in Sindhi .. till then Nawaz was PM twice, ruled punjab 4 times...
so u r trying to say Nawaz is not the national leader as well??? @Leader we got more votes from all over Pakistan then PMLN got in 2008

the demands are legit, why is that pmln is so afraid of? I think that we should use more threat tactics to get rid of this corrupt and incompetent govt before it destroys pakistan

Isnt this clear after rewarding Najam Sethi and CJ's son that both used their status to influence the results of Election, kya kisi bhi patwari nooray mien sach bolnay ki jurat nahi hai, ya in kay pait mein haram hai ?

Last edited:

BqfBFm_CQAAsyRS.jpg
I bash pmln too. Find my other threads and you'll see.read the 100 rupee one.

and pmln aren't my ministers. stop associating me with pmln, i didn't vote them

yes, I would feel ashamed if it done by PMLN. Do you feel Ashamed if it proves that PTI candidate too involoved in this rigging???
Nops but rather they will spin it somehow and start feeling proud of it.....:lol:

On Topic: Yet another U-Turn on ultimatum of resignations
6-27-2014_22265_1.gif

U-TurnCROP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom