What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
262523_459036307510415_1385508478_n.jpg

Just seen news on TV: In Shaikhupura, PMLn candidate for NA seat Javed Latif (and his brother Munnwar Latif with guards) has beaten PMLn candidate for PA seat Arif Sandhela. :chilli:

Is PMLn falling apart ?

Guys Keep up the Good work.

Got a serious Question to ask, I would love PTI to sweep the elections but i got a Question

From the past few days i been following shows and analysis of other people, and most of people are saying PTI will win around 30-40 NA seats.

I think they will win Minimum 40-50 MAX 70-80 (i hope i am wrong)

i would love PTI to sweep the elections but by looking at the ground realities, what do you guys think MIN AND MAX seats?

Please do reply!

cheers

My friend few days ago these type of analysis were not giving PTI more than 20 seats and at that time we knew 40 seats were inshaALLAH in bag.

So, now if they are giving PTI 40 seats it means inshaALLAH 80 seats are in bag. Few more days to go and they will give us 80 seats and we will inshaALLAH get 160 seats.

Keep working and keep convincing more people to vote for PTI. ALLAH will do the rest.

Those who truly believe in ''Iya'k'a na'bd'o, wa iya'k'a nastateen'' shouldn't fear 'bogus surveys'. If Allah has a plan,for this nation, the change will arrive....no so called analysts, will see it coming.

u r not comin to pak to vote?:undecided:

tu humy kio lecture dy re ho k vote vote vote:girl_wacko:

I don't have a Pakistani identity card and my vote in not registered, i was brought up here in the UK. Recently went to Pakistan after years and was not too happy about the situation in PaK Land to be honest. ( as you can see i am quite a old member but only start contributing to support Imran khan and do my bit) Also i have changed supporters of ANP to vote for PTI just doing whatever i can do for IK. #NAYAPAKISTAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom