What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw where is SMQ these days? has he been focusing on Sindh all this time?

316360_10151452776704527_750020519_n.jpg

if riggin happns then chances r wht u are sayin:undecided:

look if people's mandate is denied, people retaliate, like in 77 elections, if results dont come with accordance to the inspirations of the people, they are not accepted...

so stop worrying and stop making us worry as well on something that is not going to be true... kabra na pa yar...

942553_10151452776474527_839059625_n.jpg

look if people's mandate is denied, people retaliate, like in 77 elections, if results dont come with accordance to the inspirations of the people, they are not accepted...

so stop worrying and stop making us worry as well on something that is not going to be true... kabra na pa yar...

haha...ok but my dad says there r high chances of it coz on grounds PTI is takin lead so PMLN wud do anythin to win n thy r expert in it, he says....

im positive dat is y im campingin ok!:what::pakistan:

n wht is kabra ? u dint tell me last time also:undecided:
@Leader

dun u kno abt ECP? its stupid!:ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not many chances of large scale rigging this year. ECP is taking full notice of it.

Can't say the same about Karachi though with MQM doing their work as usual at the election day, but hopefully the army deployment at sensitive polling stations can limit if not get rid of such activities.

942553_10151452776474527_839059625_n.jpg

haha...ok but my dad says there r high chances of it coz on grounds PTI is takin lead so PMLN wud do anythin to win n thy r expert in it, he says....

im positive dat is y im campingin ok!:what::pakistan:

n wht is kabra ? u dint tell me last time also:undecided:
@Leader

dun u kno abt ECP? its stupid!:ashamed:

just keep campaigning and make sure that people you peer with or influence have their votes register and vote on election day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not many chances of large scale rigging this year. ECP is taking full notice of it.

Can't say the same about Karachi though with MQM doing their work as usual at the election day, but hopefully the army deployment at sensitive polling stations can limit if not get rid of such activities.

Apparently the army will only be by "stand by" and will come in emergency cases. I think they should deploy the army straight away on election day or before.

omg u kno alot abt pak,livin in norway:undecided:

just keep campaigning and make sure that people you peer with or influence have their votes register and vote on election day.

I have convinced my family to vote for PTI (even though they ask me why do i care lol). They deserve a chance, everyone should try convince their family and friends to vote for PTI, this will deffo make a difference. Like Imran said in a family parents support someone and the kids (youth) support PTI.

603680_10151452775644527_673188525_n.jpg

I have convinced my family to vote for PTI (even though they ask me why do i care lol). They deserve a chance, everyone should try convince their family and friends to vote for PT, this will deffo make a difference. Like Imran said in a family parents support somone and the kids (youth) support PTI.

u r not comin to pak to vote?:undecided:

tu humy kio lecture dy re ho k vote vote vote:girl_wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom