What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umerkot Jalsa

390758_503010983080053_1586622630_n.jpg

Guys Keep up the Good work.

Got a serious Question to ask, I would love PTI to sweep the elections but i got a Question

From the past few days i been following shows and analysis of other people, and most of people are saying PTI will win around 30-40 NA seats.

I think they will win Minimum 40-50 MAX 70-80 (i hope i am wrong)

i would love PTI to sweep the elections but by looking at the ground realities, what do you guys think MIN AND MAX seats?

Please do reply!

cheers

Got a serious Question to ask, I would love PTI to sweep the elections but i got a Question

From the past few days i been following shows and analysis of other people, and most of people are saying PTI will win around 30-40 NA seats.

I think they will win Minimum 30-40 MAX 50-65 (i hope i am wrong)

i would love PTI to sweep the elections but by looking at the ground realities, what do you guys think MIN AND MAX seats?

Please do reply!

cheers

Well, Such polls and analysis varies. Some tells that PTI will win 30 seats, some 50, some 80 and one predicted 210 seats!

It depends on the voter turnout - Percentage of elgible voters who cast a ballot in an election. If the turnout is under 50%, then PTI will most probably NOT win, but sit in the opposition bench. If the turnout is over 50%, then the chances of PTI winning and forming the next government is high.

Just hope and pray that people come out and votes. InshAllah, god willing, PTI will win, but it depends on the people and how many who comes out on the election day to vote.

Its agreed by political experts in Pakistan and overseas along with most PTI supporters(From my experience), that the turnout should be atleast 55-60% for PTI to have a chance to dismantle the status quo and bring a change in Pakistan.

Its agreed by political experts in Pakistan and overseas along with most PTI supporters(From my experience), that the turnout should be atleast 55-60% for PTI to have a chance to dismantle the status quo and bring a change in Pakistan.

If you See i Have changed my MIN and MAX i just want them to win more LOL! yeah inshallah they will sweep the elections and the turn out will be above 60%(Stay positive).

I think Bhabi would beat @Leader with the same PTI Bat for posting away 24/7 about PTI on this thread & other social media platforms ! :unsure:

I think @Adios Amigo is in line to get a thrashing from his better half too ! :undecided:

Bhai loggonn yeh Election Campaigning hum Bachelors ka kaaam hotaa haiii ! :whistle:

butt jan apaa v single hain :D

Please do reply!

cheers

they have been fed to say that for quite a long time... dont may attention, PTI will clean sweep inshAllah !!

Last edited by a moderator:
they have been fed to say that for quite a long time... dont may attention, PTI will clean sweep inshAllah !!

I hope what you saying is true. Inshahallah! :) 11th May we shall begin our celebrations.

Please do reply!

cheers

Punjab is strong hold of PML-N historically, now for your surprise, here are few interesting facts.

Whenever PML-N won with majority from Punjab in all elections, the average turn around of voters remained between 28 - 32%.

PML-N lost elections in Punjab only twice, and both times PPP swept in Punjab taking almost 80% plus seats. Now if we study these 2 elections, the turn around was 65% in first election (1970's butto time), and 52% in second one (late 80 or early 90's BB time).

So clearly, if the turn around will stay below 45%, PML-N has the chance of bagging more seats, above 45% no chance for PML-N and PTI's total focus is at increasing voter turn around rate.. So let's hope for at least 50% plus turn around in this election, if that happens, the clean sweep for sure.

Punjab is strong hold of PML-N historically, now for your surprise, here are few interesting facts.

Whenever PML-N won with majority from Punjab in all elections, the average turn around of voters remained between 28 - 32%.

PML-N lost elections in Punjab only twice, and both times PPP swept in Punjab taking almost 80% plus seats. Now if we study these 2 elections, the turn around was 65% in first election (1970's butto time), and 52% in second one (late 80 or early 90's BB time).

So clearly, if the turn around will stay below 45%, PML-N has the chance of bagging more seats, above 45% no chance for PML-N and PTI's total focus is at increasing voter turn around rate.. So let's hope for at least 50% plus turn around in this election, if that happens, the clean sweep for sure.

interesting analysis

941677_10151452817444527_838901432_n.jpg

315953_600781273275140_63249944_n.jpg

420738_462895177120034_1327809627_n.jpg

Please do reply!

cheers

if riggin happns then chances r wht u are sayin:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom