What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
عمران خان کمپین بھٹو کی 1970 کی کمپین سے بیس گنا زیادہ موثر نظر آ رہی ہے . وسعت اللہ خان . بی بی سی اردو

I don't have a Pakistani identity card and my vote in not registered, i was brought up here in the UK. Recently went to Pakistan after years and was not too happy about the situation in PaK Land to be honest. ( as you can see i am quite a old member but only start contributing to support Imran khan and do my bit) Also i have changed supporters of ANP to vote for PTI just doing whatever i can do for IK. #NAYAPAKISTAN!

grt:tup: :meeting:

yes conditions r bad dats y everybody is supportin PTI for good future:pakistan::victory:

Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) bank account has received a monthly average of Rs 100 million in private donations since mid-January. In the beginning of April, it had Rs 140 million. The balance decreased to Rs 50 million because of heavy withdrawals, but rose back to Rs 70 million by the end of the month.

Nothing illustrates the common people's confidence in a politician knocking at doors of power than these donations. Regardless of whether it translates into electoral success, it is a stamp of approval for the personal integrity of the cricketer-turned-philanthropist-turned-politician.

"All the donations in the account are being made by walk-in customers with the amounts ranging between Rs 1,000 and Rs 20,000," said a party member, speaking about just one branch of a bank.

Comment: Betting on the bat by Imtiaz Gul

when we fund ourselves, we will not be obliged to looking after the interests of lobbyists, feudals or business groups. isnt this change?

Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) bank account has received a monthly average of Rs 100 million in private donations since mid-January. In the beginning of April, it had Rs 140 million. The balance decreased to Rs 50 million because of heavy withdrawals, but rose back to Rs 70 million by the end of the month.

Nothing illustrates the common people's confidence in a politician knocking at doors of power than these donations. Regardless of whether it translates into electoral success, it is a stamp of approval for the personal integrity of the cricketer-turned-philanthropist-turned-politician.

"All the donations in the account are being made by walk-in customers with the amounts ranging between Rs 1,000 and Rs 20,000," said a party member, speaking about just one branch of a bank.

Comment: Betting on the bat by Imtiaz Gul

when we fund ourselves, we will not be obliged to looking after the interests of lobbyists, feudals or business groups. isnt this change?
On the last day of April Naya Pakistan fund had Rs.120 Million in it , This was disclosed to us by the UBL Manager when me and my friend donated Rs.5000 from our pocket ... guess who the whole UBL staff was going to vote for ..u guessed it right ...ballay ballay ballay

I have convinced my family to vote for PTI (even though they ask me why do i care lol). They deserve a chance, everyone should try convince their family and friends to vote for PTI, this will deffo make a difference. Like Imran said in a family parents support someone and the kids (youth) support PTI.

just remember if we convince 20 people to vote for PTI, we have done our responsibility !!

There is something wrong with the ECP SMS system for finding my polling station. Block code 411170606 which is in NA-250. The SMS says I am to go to Sir Syed University, block 5 Clifton. The only Sir Syed university in Karachi is in Gulshan block 5! According to the XLS file the block code in in St. Peter’s old Clifton.

Also, another block code 411170507 (which according to the XLS file is in the Educators school), is showing as St. Peter’s in the SMS.

Is it a technical error or is the system being purposely manipulated? We are 15 members of a family divided between these two stations. All votes to PTI.

There is something wrong with the ECP SMS system for finding my polling station. Block code 411170606 which is in NA-250. The SMS says I am to go to Sir Syed University, block 5 Clifton. The only Sir Syed university in Karachi is in Gulshan block 5! According to the XLS file the block code in in St. Peter’s old Clifton.

Also, another block code 411170507 (which according to the XLS file is in the Educators school), is showing as St. Peter’s in the SMS.

Is it a technical error or is the system being purposely manipulated? We are 15 members of a family divided between these two stations. All votes to PTI.

can you email this to ECP ? or post it on insaf.pk ??

Last edited by a moderator:
947239_10151453143709527_649212901_n.jpg

Tabdeeli Express .. PPP complained in ECP that they should Ban imran khan jalsa for 2 days he is doing to much jalsa and making youth fool around pakistan HA HA HA HA :omghaha:

600780_504069566324847_1397791089_n.jpg

after watching all these jalsa i will say ,,, Survey PML N k HAQ mai hain Lakin Awam PTI k HAQ mai hai

11 may ko grand bhangra party honi chahiye minar-e-Pakista per??

.. :yay: .. :yay: .. :yay: .. :yay:

.. :yay: .. :yay: .. :yay: .. :yay:

grt:tup: :meeting:

yes conditions r bad dats y everybody is supportin PTI for good future:pakistan::victory:

In Mardan KPK ANP is still strong because they have done a lot of work there e.g building roads, university and so on.

However its not the time to vote for bridges/roads/hospitals/school/universities and so on, its time to vote for a better pakistan.

The whole system needs to be changed and my best bet would be Imran khan.

Vote for Change.

Vote for naya pakistan.

Vote for imran khan :)

By the way, was IK jalsa in Mansehra bigger than Ganja's, because previously the media was hyping up this location straight after the Lahore jalsa last month.

Pti has played a clever tactic, because only SMQ can make in roads with JH in Sindh because of there peer vote and family prestige which has a lot of sway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom