What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
again you show your level of ignorance I have read sheikh Abdul qadir jillani I have read hazrat Ali hajveri known as data ganj baksh I have read imam ghzali and I have read rumi and sultan bahu and baba fareed so don't tell me mr

And clearly you've understood nothing.
After you supposedly reading all this I'd expect some sort of result.
You're understanding clearly contradicts the very foundations of Sufism.

Its Lahore NA-121 and PP-149.. Just came back for 2 hours break, after 4 hours door to door campaign, we'll start again at 5pm.. :)

how is the response from the people ? ... plz share ur experience , such door to door campaigns usually provide some memorable incidents too...

BI7pQwoCMAIAqVy.jpg

Allah teri ibadat kertay hain or tujhi say madad mangtay hain !!

And clearly you've understood nothing.
After you supposedly reading all this I'd expect some sort of result.
You're understanding clearly contradicts the very foundations of Sufism.
Mr I have read and understood but liberals and some other jokers live in denial mood the so called bases of Sufism are not told and preached by these great sufis it is a lie promoted by those who want to spread evils and try to justify them and declare them halal they try to use Sufism as tool

how is the response from the people ? ... plz share ur experience , such door to door campaigns usually provide some memorable incidents too...

There are mainly 3 types of people we've encountered during past week's door to door campaign:

1) Confirmed Voters (Either for PTI or for any other party)
2) Confused Voters
3) Those who won't vote

1) Confirmed Voters
First type of voters are above 90% willing to vote for PTI, only a few for PML-N and for PPP. I am talking about my constituency from where PML-N got huge mandate in 2008 elections but they did nothing at all for development of this area, so people are angry this time and heavily tilting towards PTI. We've even convinced lots of PML-N's sure voters to vote for change this time and vote for PTI.

2) Confused Voters
These are mostly illiterate poor people or those who are watching current campaigns of all parties to decide which way to go. Over whelming majority has feelings for PTI in this area, but they are waiting. Poor people, lot of people are convinced but we can't be sure about them, because they will vote wherever their close relatives will ask them. But we'll bag some of their votes.

3) Those who won't vote
There is small amount of people who aren't going to vote, we've managed to convince a few to vote to bring change, but majority is still not going to vote. Luckily there are only few such people.

So overall, in my area we've chances for PTI success, at NA seat, we are very sure PTI will win, for PP seat chances are 60/40 in favor of PTI since Shoaib Khan Niazi is contesting Independently after being refused from PML-N ticket, he's going to split PML-N's votes and Rana Mashood (PML-N candidate for PP-149) doesn't have good repute here since he didn't nothing in past 5 years. PML-N is desperately trying to make a patch up with Niazi in order to avoid this mess, but Niazi is favoring PTI from inside, and we have rumors that he will withdraw in favor of PTI at last moment. So PTI is all set to bag both seats from this Lahore area, Insha Allah.

Governor Punjab's Nephew is doing door to door campaign for PTI as TAbdeeli Rzakar in Lahore.. :pakistan:
@Leader @Aeronaut @Rusty

Last edited by a moderator:
your army killed your own people for years and now they hit back and when go crazy you cry like babies

Yeah.."they" hit back their own oppressed fellow Muslims for revenge? What a joke.

Stop justifying bast*rds like TTP etc...

Yeah.."they" hit back their own oppressed fellow Muslims for revenge? What a joke.

Stop justifying bast*rds like TTP etc...
army first betrays Muslims in Afghanistan attack own people in tribal areas in 2003 and in 2007 they form ttp and unleash havoc so both you should have stopped army in first place but no one bothered to do anything

12010_456798184400894_1468619590_n.jpg

Lets see what kind of show Khan can put up here........Normally the pattern, i have noticed is........the day starts off with jalsas of lower intensity, specially the first one......but as the day progresses, the following ones gets bigger and bigger!

I don't think this thread belongs to TTP scum, TTP sympathizers are advised to sell their stuff somewhere else.

Hi friends. I went there in Sarai Alamgir, i attended corner meeting in "umairah village" Sarai alamgir. Villagers came in numbers and promised to vote for Chaudry Ilyas candidate of PTI (NA107). My Main point is that villagers are seriously taking interest in PTI, thinking of people are changing and Chaudry ilyas has strong chance there because people are happy from his profile and people need such honest and educated person.

@Zarvan @forcetrip @AUz

you guys are saying the same thing. its just that each of u is looking at a different aspect.

Zarvan is right when he says that Sufi teachings are the same as Islam. and it is western delusion that Sufism will somehow get them rid of Jihad and allow them propagate western culture in Muslim worlds based on the flawed assumptions that Sufis dont have a problem with that.

however, it is also strictly against the sectarianism and other terrorist acts just because they happen to be the citizens of ur enemy nation etc.. peace gets preference over violence but it does not imply armed struggle will not be taken when attacked. Infact many Sufi Shaykhs of Baghdad during the second century Islam frequently took part in the muslim army to fulfill the fifth pillar of Islam - Jihad.

Sufism is more to do with the removal of the love of this world and power from your hearts. focusing all the intentions towards Allah and giving away of what does not concern u in achieving your goal of realizing Allah in (not literally as is sometimes mistakenly understood by non-sufis or ignorants) and behind everything. Thus when any sufi speaks of humanity he does so because he sees Allah as the Creator of everyone and everything. But do not be mistaken that this understanding requires abandonment of all the other commandments in Islam.

so when Imran Khan talks about the sufi teachings, he talks about the non sectarian religion without negating the other aspects of Islam.

as far as promoting sufism, well i dont think u can do that. it is very much individual based and therefore voluntary. you cannot make me to give away my love for power and withdraw my heart from the world and focus all my attention and intention towards Allah. thus Shariah demands only the fulfillment of physical (exoteric) aspects of Islam because it is impossible to account a person for his esoteric state. eg. there is a hadith that the first person to be called forwards to answer for his accounts will be a soldier who did Jihad. cutting the story short, he will be thrown in the hell fire bec he did it for being praised by the people and for being called brave etc. so the esoteric accountability will take place in the other world while in this world accountability is with respect to the exoteric aspect. Like the Shaykh Junaid Baghdadi, while giving a legal verdict on Al-Hallaj, said, "Allah knows what is in the heart but here we judge according to the exterior."

the only way to promote it is by not intervening in it. otherwise you'll simply end up corrupting it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom