What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
935584_509774969082876_1144081599_n.jpg

Are you saying Imran Khan will bring Sufism and then start a jihad against liberal jerks and the most evil fitna: Women? Smiling .. The basic concept of sufism is love, peace and harmony with coexistence. Thats kindve the exact opposite you have been promoting.

no sir. it is not this statement of you only shows your ignorance and lack of knowledge about Sufism and their teachings

no I just told you what sufis thoughts are and as far as liberals are concerned Imran already calls them ***** of our society

Allright allright .. thats fine .. I really dont want to burst your bubble but I dont want you to tear out your hair once Imran does come to power. I am all for it .. Atleast what you are doing is actually what this country needs. To look away from one sect of religion and think about Pakistan first. I dont care if you agree if thats what you are doing, but it is. and I am happy for you and more optimistic about the future. If you can do it .. even an insect can. One more question.. would you read prayers behind a sufi imam?

For implementing Islamic Law (Shari'ah), we need to have elections and need to get good people in parliament (inshallah!)...but your TTP is bombing PTI's offices in Kohat..

TTP are the biggest khawarjites ever...enemies of Pakistan and Islam
your army killed your own people for years and now they hit back and when go crazy you cry like babies

Allright allright .. thats fine .. I really dont want to burst your bubble but I dont want you to tear out your hair once Imran does come to power. I am all for it .. Atleast what you are doing is actually what this country needs. To look away from one sect of religion and think about Pakistan first. I dont care if you agree if thats what you are doing, but it is. and I am happy for you and more optimistic about the future. If you can do it .. even an insect can. One more question.. would you read prayers behind a sufi imam?

I came to Islam after visiting a shrine in kalar kahar who used the shrine of two brothers who were fighting and doing jihad and died here grandsons of sheikh Abdul qadir jillani I came to salafism because they are close to what Allah and his rasool saw taught sir I do research than follow I have studied sufis

some liberal jerks think sufis are lighter when it comes to women and jihad and politics basically those liberal jerks are biggest ignorants and show their knowledge of Sufism and how limited it is , many many sufis fought wars or guided those who waged jihad and encouraged them and if you study them most consider women nothing more than a fitna which should be controlled and kept an eye on and many sufis took on leaders who went against governments and many used to be advisor of leaders on how to implement shariah so let Sufism come and liberal jerks will cry the most :pakistan::victory::nana:

You clearly don't understand sufism, the real kind.
Nor do you understand what Imran Khan has in mind.

I came to Islam after visiting a shrine in kalar kahar who used the shrine of two brothers who were fighting and doing jihad and died here grandsons of sheikh Abdul qadir jillani I came to salafism because they are close to what Allah and his rasool saw taught sir I do research than follow I have studied sufis

I dont want to spoil this thread but after your heart felt story of the adventurous trip you took does that mean you will read prayers behind a sufi imam?

You clearly don't understand sufism, the real kind.
Nor do you understand what Imran Khan has in mind.

Mr you need to understand Sufism i have read all Sufism in detail all major sufis I have read so first read than come and tell me

I dont want to spoil this thread but after your heart felt story of the adventurous trip you took does that mean you will read prayers behind a sufi imam?

yes I. will but if he is doing some things which are not according to shariah I will correct him but if he avoids major sins offer salah behind him

Mr you need to understand Sufism i have read all Sufism in detail all major sufis I have read so first read than come and tell me

yes I. will but if he is doing some things which are not according to shariah I will correct him but if he avoids major sins offer salah behind him

I dont know about Naya Pakistan .. but this sure as hell is a Naya PDF

What you've read (I can tell from your foolish posts) is not the real sufism.
I want you to go and read the earliest sufi scriptures.

Go read some of the work of Pir Rumi for example.
You know nothing, clearly. What you've seen isn't sufism, it's Wahabism. I learn the sufi ways direct from the source, in person, so please...

What you've read (I can tell from your foolish posts) is not the real sufism.
I want you to go and read the earliest sufi scriptures.

Go read some of the work of Pir Rumi for example.
You know nothing, clearly. What you've seen isn't sufism, it's Wahabism. I learn the sufi ways direct from the source, in person, so please...

again you show your level of ignorance I have read sheikh Abdul qadir jillani I have read hazrat Ali hajveri known as data ganj baksh I have read imam ghzali and I have read rumi and sultan bahu and baba fareed so don't tell me mr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom