What's new

PTI changes date of Islamabad protest

Btw, Shahbaz Shariff in his speech during PPP's tenure himself said that PPP say to let this system continue as is but we will not allow this looting to continue.

Now their cronies are saying the same thing PPP was saying then. :)

Just another dance party... tikkay hon ga kya btw?

@DJ_Viper IK has educated them a lot of time on National Television but they are too stubborn to understand. You can see some of them expressing useless hatred against IK in this thread also. Shameful !!!!!

Sir, so he's done the education part already? And people don't listen? So is the issue with the people or Mr. Khan? Its like Mr. Trump saying after losing "I educated the people but they voted against me"......so if the people aren't with Mr. Khan ( I mean majority), then wouldn't this be a failed show anyway and will only bring unrest and that also very unnecessary and at the cost of billions if I guess how much shutting down a capital costs?

People have the right to vote. If he doesn't have the majority and per you, the people are stubborn...well his name isn't Jesus or Mohammed right? Meaning he should realize his message isn't going to create a change. So why bring in violence and take over the country by force? Isn't that very extremist like? What's the difference between an extremist who does everything by force and violence and an educated person who also follows the same process?

I am not trying to offend you Sir. I am just asking logical common sense questions. I hope you clarify those. Thanks.

Lets install some angels to the throne.

Demonstration in front of government offices is force?

Sir, I've been reading up the thread. The demonstration you are referring to, isn't going to be a "peaceful demonstration" from what I am understanding. Its an illegal seizure of an entire capital city. Even the BBC talks about it for the past few days.

Mr. Khan's campaign sounds very similar to Mr. Trump's campaign (albeit an entire ocean's worth of difference between both people and their accomplishments). Mr. Trump has also suggested that if he wins, the elections will be fair. If he loses, these will be rigged and therefore people should take to the streets and conduct violence. Mr. Khan seems to be running the same message.

Neither one seem to have basic knowledge about the world and some common sense in my opinion. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom