What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Don't look for any guarantees. The concerned institutions stood by while people including children, women, the elderly, and yes men too as they are also part of the awam got beaten up as if they are enemies of the nation.

Only the people themselves can guarantee anything now.

I have said it before and this is the harsh truth. The people of Pakistan will eventually decide the fate of their nation and children. Imran Khan can only give direction up to a certain point. If the people are happy with PDM they should support their imported government.

Potians crying because of tear gas ? i am waiting for bullets just to confirm if these donkeys have what it takes to stand for a just cause ..You get what you csow cleanshaves! when cheering death of tlp workers.. today all these cleanshaves are using the same islamic slogans, rethoric etc for their socalled love for nation and its legitimate but it is wrong when an religious party or person uses those same slogans or arguments..Pti had chance to kick Frances ambassador out instead of killing dozens of pakistanis but back then these same dirty lots were in row of seculars and librals. Hoon jitter khao ..

LOL you are blaming PTI for TLP fiasco? Imran Khan has been on record criticising France, Macron and Islamophobia. There is only one person with a cleanshave that has been pulling the strings behind the scenes and that is Bajwa. If you think that Imran Khan wasn't ready to pull the trigger on French ambassador you need a reality check.

According to IK he came for a jihad in his every speech he kept repeating Jiha jihad and near D chowk he surrender and went back yeh kaisa jihad tha ???? ruin the hopes of his supporters and after the death of many he walk away like nothing happened??

According to IK he came for a jihad in his every speech he kept repeating Jiha jihad and near D chowk he surrender and went back yeh kaisa jihad tha ???? ruin the hopes of his supporters and after the death of many he walk away like nothing happened??

He gave a 6 day ultimatum. Do you really think that Imran Khan is fighting for himself? You guys don't get it. Not one bit. Even now Imran Khan alone can't achieve anything. At the end of the day it is up to the people to decide for themselves if they are fine with the current lot.

For overseas Pakistanis the equation is very simple. We won't support PDM in any shape or form. We will distance ourselves. If the people of Pakistan want to live under a corrupt tyrannical regime that was put into power by outsiders it is their choice.

He thinks we are all tards and not aware of what ails Pakistan. I know Pakistan warts and all. But it's country of my parents, my blood, my heritage and I will always keep hope alive because I know my people will one day rise. I see some sings, some green shoots of hope and my heart flutters that change is about to knock at Pakistan's door - this hop resting on the younger generation who shall run Pakistan long after Bajwas, Sanullahs etc are gone.
Zabardast!! I am really teary eyed reading your thoughts.

Hope springs eternal.

People who are against Pakistan want this spring of hope to end, and make people despondent, hopeless and with no spirits. As it is said if you want to destroy a nation, kill the hope of the people.

But I can see and observed that people are waking up to the reality, they are going for the change, they want the status quo to break and move forward with time. Pakistan is a country with the second largest percentage of youth population, they are the harbingers, the torch bearers of change.

As for that person, you quoted, my observation is same. Either it's a bipolar disorder, a severe depression, a psychosomatic disorder of sorts, such people always tend to look at the negatives, they look for misery out of happiness, filth out of goodness. Maybe it is there by default, and not by design.

Last edited:
One thing is for sure: No more unconditional support for those so called "decision makers". They will have to answer for their actions now.

I guess, this is the greatest service IK has done for the country. Only a man with an iron resolve could have done so. Not many of these species exist these days!

On the flip side, greatest dis-service done by few ego-centric small men done to the most prestige institution of the country!

Big mistake damaging your first line of defence - a volunteer army of persons defending you everywhere. Big mistake counting on opportunistic hyenas like Sethi, Mir, Safi, Tafi, Waraich or whatever they are called!

Hun fer Choopo....

You should care enough to condemn any such engineering over the past half a century, whether to seat or unseat pawns, in addition to the periods of overt military rule. That is how we got to where we are today, and going where we are going inevitably.
My point was to illustrate that I don't have anything against PTI specifically, however I am stating the same as you, but limiting to the past 5 years. I know the history is much longer and more convoluted. People should condemn political engineering.

BTW, I see his vlogs regularly, what is the sentiment? Has a promise been made and a deal done on calling for elections? It is mostly coming from pro-PTI sources. Seems too optimistic...nobody gives up the seat of power this easily in Pakistan:

Last edited:
He thinks we are all tards and not aware of what ails Pakistan. I know Pakistan warts and all. But it's country of my parents, my blood, my heritage and I will always keep hope alive because I know my people will one day rise. I see some sings, some green shoots of hope and my heart flutters that change is about to knock at Pakistan's door - this hop resting on the younger generation who shall run Pakistan long after Bajwas, Sanullahs etc are gone.

Well said brother, well said!

Well I am against all these mafia's and a supporter of IK. But I fail to understand even if IK comes into power, how will we avoid a default. We can't, let's be realistic.
Any insights are welcome.
And patwaris don't go ranting on IK.
first lick IMF, Bajco, US, UAE, China's balls to get you a bailout package
Really easy- primary CAD right now is under control- it’s 0.5-1 bn $ / month and going in right direction. The real issue is how to service our debt (pay back our loans)- for this, we need to take more loans. Unf, for this, we need IMF to get creditor confidence- for IMF, we need to remove subsidies on oil/electricity. So remove subsidies and everything else falls in place. Fundamentals of economy are fine.

The reason PMLN can’t do this is because they would have to swallow their own bullshit of the last 3 years. Their politics will suffer. So they are putting their politics above Pakistani interest.

Has a promise been made and a deal done on calling for elections?
I may be optimistic here but I think Bajwa has intervened and promised early elections. IK said to the military to stay neutral during the march. As things stand when the crap it the fan Sanaullah shat in his pants and asked the armies help.

By definition once army got involved it was not neutral but active player in the emerging scenario. Once the army was called in a bloody event could have taken place. Gandapur was bringing in tribals and it would not take much for real fight to begin with the army right in middle of it. This would not be good for IK, not good for Bajwa and certainly not good for Pakistan.

In this scenario IK was asked if he could pull down his march with the condition that early elections would be declared - thus the 6 days. All it would take is BAP to pull out and Showbaz would fall faster then a bag of spuds.

At any rate this is what I hope. How things pan out is tro be seen. Fingerbiting stuff over the next week.

انہیں بھی یاد کرلینا چمن میں جب بہار آئے​

1653583436105.png

Back
Top Bottom