What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Don't look for any guarantees. The concerned institutions stood by while people including children, women, the elderly, and yes men too as they are also part of the awam got beaten up as if they are enemies of the nation.

Only the people themselves can guarantee anything now.

This is why people went to Islamabad to topple the government. Bring in a new system and jail these chors, but I guess tomorrow is another day

"lathi charge"
:woot:

so they call it that there too ? I thought it was an exclusive Indian thing. On further researching I found some info about this brutal police tactic:

1653577204068.png

1653577225369.png

People have moved forward, and the change is manifested. About time some people changes their views that no change is possible.
I have never understood this guy. He is steadfast in the belief that no change is possible in Pakistan and ha repeated the mantra that Pakistan defies the natural logic that change or evolution is a constant. This then raises the question that why he wastes his time here or generally on anything about Pakistan. Just consign it to the rubbish bin and move on. Why waste your time here saying the same tired thing like broken record player.

He thinks we are all tards and not aware of what ails Pakistan. I know Pakistan warts and all. But it's country of my parents, my blood, my heritage and I will always keep hope alive because I know my people will one day rise. I see some sings, some green shoots of hope and my heart flutters that change is about to knock at Pakistan's door - this hop resting on the younger generation who shall run Pakistan long after Bajwas, Sanullahs etc are gone.

There are two paths to change in Pakistan. A complete change will require a bloody revolution. The second path is to improve the system without overthrowing it.

Imran Khan is not a revolutionary. He’s someone who works within the system in Pakistan.

If he was a revolutionary he would let his people burn down government buildings in Islamabad, shoot attacking police and eventually kill the criminals. If he wins he would get complete power to bring the generals under civilian control and purge the judiciary, police, bureaucracy etc. But a violent revolution also runs the risk of the enemy killing him and slaughtering his supporters, apart from creating anarchy in the country.

The second option is to keep working within the system and try to improve it. In this case he has to remain peaceful and make compromises with the establishment. Even if he comes back to power he’ll be limited in what he can do.

From his history it is clear that Imran Khan has always chosen option two. He works within the system.

It is only us, his supporters, who think that if IK comes back to power he will totally overhaul the system like a revolutionary leader. I haven’t heard him say that he will switch to a presidential system or create 30+ provinces, or jail Zardari etc. He won’t. It’s not in his agenda.

So, the military will remain in control. Even if IK is allowed back into power there won’t be any drastic changes. There will be improvements but don’t expect to see Sharifs or Zardaris hanging.

I have never understood this guy. He is steadfast in the belief that no change is possible in Pakistan and ha repeated the mantra that Pakistan defies the natural logic that change or evolution is a constant. This then raises the question that why he wastes his time here or generally on anything about Pakistan. Just consign it to the rubbish bin and move on. Why waste your time here saying the same tired thing like broken record player.

He thinks we are all tards and not aware of what ails Pakistan. I know Pakistan warts and all. But it's country of my parents, my blood, my heritage and I will always keep hope alive because I know my people will one day rise. I see some sings, some green shoots of hope and my heart flutters that change is about to knock at Pakistan's door - this hop resting on the younger generation who shall run Pakistan long after Bajwas, Sanullahs etc are gone.

Having read his posts for years, it’s all doom and gloom and we must keep living in the past bla bla bla. I ignore his posts.

Where is @Chak Bamu anyways?

He was talking all that good shit for weeks but disappeared all of a sudden.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom