What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Containers are for protection we don’t want them to storm government buildings like terrorists. Perhaps your memory is too short to remember how they attacked PTV during previous dharna.
Dude just leave. I am tired of negating all you PMLN trolls with facts today.
1) Please show me one just jalsa, long march whatever of PMLN, PPP ( am not gonna mentional fazl goons and tlp terrorists, fyi been against TLP from the start even when IK supported them for political gain) anyway just show me one jalsa of said parties where decent families left comfort of their home to take part in movement.
2)
PDM literally means " PAKISTAN DEMOCRATIC MOVEMENT", why not then do elections because according to them awam is not happy with IK.
3) You mention containers are for security so people cannot enter buildings like terrorists, you keep asking other people to check their eyesight i advice you do so yourself too, PUNJAB POLICE AKA INDIAN ARMY ( because today the acted like indian army in kashmir) literally broke into people homes without warrant, damaged personal properties i mean WHY DAMAGE CARS AND BUSES?
4) Can you tell me how much money it takes to sell you dignity and your motherland cause clearly you seem to have experience.

Man I wish I was in Pakistan... These would have been my tools:

31tOFNMq8JL._AC_.jpg

product_11415359b.jpg

41MWBkhLa3L._AC_SX425_.jpg

And finally some pepper spray if I ended up getting surrounded:

617X3tt2hvL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Btw, fak Punjab police and gullu butts. Most of the police aren’t even police, but criminals released from jails that were given uniforms.

Man I wish I was in Pakistan... These would have been my tools:

31tOFNMq8JL._AC_.jpg

product_11415359b.jpg

41MWBkhLa3L._AC_SX425_.jpg

And finally some bear spray if ended up getting surrounded:

617X3tt2hvL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Btw, fak Punjab police and gullI butts. Most of the police aren’t even police, but criminals released from jails that were given uniforms.
Wallah I was thinking the same I wish I was there to fkn stab these pregnant policemen

Back
Top Bottom