What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

I will say again , armies of muslim nations are not to defend the nation but to mantain the status quo and to make sure there comes never a nationalist islamic party in power who has any kind of public support .

It Does not mean that average soldiers is bloodthirsty but more like the seniors generals who get all the protocols and visas and postretirement asylum in west who are hellbent on to please their white masters regardless of the consequences for the nation. Pakistan needs mullahs and only bloody war against all the big shots ruling it be it judges,journalist, advocates and politicians will let it survive otherways writing is on the wall for cleanshaves munafiq waderas,generals that kpk and blochistan aint going to remain munafiq for the sake of dollars .

Could be true because i saw the confiscation form filled out by customs officer, and the person uploaded that form with the picture you just posted. The form said ,detained food items weighing around 5kgs.

Found the tweet. You can check the confiscation form yourself.

So they are now considering gift items as imports. lol

What a joke this government has become. There is no outflow of Pak Rupees when a non resident has bought the item with his own money earned abroad.

I don't know how this government will survive.. and God forbid if it survives, how will Pakistan survive.

imran-khan-entered-islamabad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom