What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

chaos is coming, those under oth of this country are neutrals. judiciary is sleeping. killers are openly doing their job. soon there would be blood bath.

Just a question although not related to the topic.. Is this really true. People are sharing it on whatsapp groups..

1653507155568.png

They are not even police but big time badmaash released from jails. I would have cracked open a few of their heads and made an omelette for the street dogs or loosey kuttay.
I envy French and Russian protestors they charge like medieval armies against much better equipped police than ours. We once had a fight with Kazakhs in China and they beat the shit out of us by charging the same way in our university campus while we were standing in pockets.

I envy French and Russian protestors they charge like medieval armies against much better equipped police than ours. We once had a fight with Kazakhs in China and they beat the shit out of us by charging the same way in our university campus while we were standing in pockets.

In all of the village fights of my village, they send out 10 or 15 strongmen to charge, and then kera paa ke start stabbing and beating with pipes.

Na karo.. waqi?

:lol:

No I was just kidding. Sorry.

Last edited:
Intense shelling going on at D Chowk. This may get ugly since Khan's caravan is not that far away now.

Police is back in D-chowk firing intense shelling of tear gas.

Back
Top Bottom