What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

@RescueRanger
Technical question:
If KPK ATS is providing security detail to former PM along with sitting CM KPK. how would it work when they encounter ICT Police or Punjab Police, coming to attrest the "Principal"
Jurisdiction issue?
Sorry I missed this post. I wasn't ignoring you. Its very much a jurisdiction issue - so to clarify police personnel on PSD/CP duties cannot interfere in the lawful execution of the state and its functionaries.

Pakistani honorable and true patriotic population and masses that are sick of the corrupt criminal thugs of PDM:

Pakistani Public that is still for Justice, Truth, & Change versus the Corrupt Thugs in Government:

Video of the Azadi March:

Last edited:
Sh Rashid is totally underground right now and hidden.

Banda jab chupta hai to sahi bandobast kar kay chupta hai.

He will somehow magically appear tomorrow afternoon.

Won't be surprised if he is hiding somewhere near Murree Brewery....iykwim!
i would love to see him on back of some Yamaha or 125
like good old days

Sh Rashid is totally underground right now and hidden.

Banda jab chupta hai to sahi bandobast kar kay chupta hai.

He will somehow magically appear tomorrow afternoon.

Won't be surprised if he is hiding somewhere near Murree Brewery....iykwim!
If you've ever been to the Brewery - there used to be a small shop (hole in the wall) where you could buy jams, squash and malts at factory prices). Opposite Army House - I wouldn't be surprised if he's hiding in the shop incognito. They moved the shop further towards Gulistan Colony after Kyani felt it was a security risk - but the shop is still there - just not open to the public anymore.

Reality is Islamabad alone has enough number but would it change anything.. probably not...

Peaceful movements have seldom worked in fascist regimes

If you've ever been to the Brewery - there used to be a small shop (hole in the wall) where you could buy jams, squash and malts at factory prices). Opposite Army House - I wouldn't be surprised if he's hiding in the shop incognito. They moved the shop further towards Gulistan Colony after Kyani felt it was a security risk - but the shop is still there - just not open to the public anymore.
Hold up, brewery in Pakistan?
Hahhaaa🤣🥲, this can't be true !

Back
Top Bottom