What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Humble request to all reading this:

Our parents, grandparents suffered in this system for 74 years, now they might be frail and weak but their prayers will reach till 7th sky, in sha Allah. Kindly ask your parents to pray for the success of this Azaadi Tehreek (movement). Sirf Allah ki madad se hum yahan pe pahunchay hain. Need more struggle and prayers.

Because it's imported govt made up by the support of neutrals and US, and not the by the people of Pakistan
How do You see this going down? end result..?

I'd personally like to see a swift revolution, starting from gate no 4, but I don't see that happening as IK is only focusing on PDM (the mere opportunist nobodies)*, without proper accountability in all the tainted state institutions, we will never get real democracy, this charade will keep playing out every few years, that is if this treachery wasn't already the coup de grâce moment by Bajwa and company..

I actually thought the establishment would never ever sink this low, the little respect I had Is perhaps forever tarnished.. they sold out Kashmir, our water security, used our ill equipped soldiers as cannon fodder, ensured 220+ million Pakistanis would remain poor and desolate just so they can leech of state wealth for themselves.. there should be no mercy for these treacherous swine's..

Peshawar city..

1653425424173.png

@RescueRanger
Technical question:
If KPK ATS is providing security detail to former PM along with sitting CM KPK. how would it work when they encounter ICT Police or Punjab Police, coming to attrest the "Principal"
Jurisdiction issue?

Will Imran Khan wife (Bushra Bibi) and kids will join the azadi march since he is asking neutrals family and everyone else families and kids to join or his family is neutral?

Will Imran Khan wife (Bushra Bibi) and kids will join the azadi march since he is asking neutrals family and everyone else families and kids to join or his family is neutral?

F PTI.

In Pakistani failed banana state the absconders are king.... Thank God I'm not a Pakistani citizen... A slave of the Sharif Zardari establishment.

Not just neutral but the Oleaginous sycophants the "Khan Ji tussi great ho" types who jump ship when they see an opportunity. Imran Khan is just too soft, he must become harder - people abuse his kindness and trusting nature.

At leas the admitted today that I trust people too much and blindly.

An acquaintance of mine who works at the PM House said the same, Khan sahab ko andha trust hai on those near me, he always thinks har banday ki niyyat achi hai aur woh sahi keh raha hoga for the greater good.

Isi baat nay marwa dia, and his kind attitude towards the beasts in bureaucracy.

Back
Top Bottom