What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

1653430052324.png

I think it's gonna be a repeat of 2016, when Chaudhry nisar stopped kpk people from entering Punjab but they were so resistant that the supreme court had to take up the Panama case.

The only differences this time, and these are huge differences.. Rana is incharge of the affairs and establishment is fully backing the crooks.

I think it's gonna be a repeat of 2016, when Chaudhry nisar stopped kpk people from entering Punjab but they were so resistant that the supreme court had to take up the Panama case.

The only differences this time, and these are huge differences.. Rana is incharge of the affairs and establishment is fully backing the crooks.
Military establishment is neutral.

Last edited:
Brother this is very dangerous. A CS/CN cannister burns at 300* Fahrenheit - Water boils at 212*Fahrenheit - that is enough heat to cause 2nd degree / partial thickness burns;
1653430223314.png

Burns from being struck by a CN Gas Cannister

Furthermore rapid unprotected exposure to CN/CS gas can cause an allergic reaction on the skin:
1653430298559.png

Gas Exposure:

Options:

1. Safest Option - Move away from the source (Gas)
2. Kick the cannister away or use a hockey stick or other large stick to move it away
3. If you are really going to hold it cover your hand with riggers gloves and wrap the gloves with a cloth
1653430551031.png

WRAP A THICK CLOTH AROUND THESE GLOVES BEFORE YOU TOUCH IT
4. Make a Home Made Gas Mask using a 2 litre PEPSI Bottle :
1653430677985.png

5. Wear a hard-hat/helmet:
You can wear a plastic hard hat - they only cost 200 rupees:
1653430799970.png

If you can't make a gas mask:
- Wear two facemasks - Cover the facemask with a light cloth/shawl
- Wear swimming goggles / Safety goggles
1653430900174.png
1653430927074.png

Imran Khan vs Fazlur Rehman..
Imran Khan vs Shahbaz Sharif ..
Imran Khan vs Asif Zardari ..
Imran Khan vs Nawaz Sharif ..
Imran Khan vs You know better than me ..
Imran Khan vs USA--
Imran Khan vs Israel --
Imran Khan vs India --
Imran Khan's defeat is Pakistan's defeat
Imran Khan's victory is Pakistan's victory

i have been asked to refrain from S.M but if you are on twitter...tell these folks, N95 protects against airborne particles and because these masks are not FIT tested, there is no proper seal which leads to this mask offering no protection against fumes or gas..... take it from someone who have used breathing apparatus against sewer gas for living :D

Brother this is very dangerous. A CS/CN cannister burns at 300* Fahrenheit - Water boils at 212*Fahrenheit - that is enough heat to cause 2nd degree / partial thickness burns;
View attachment 847531
Burns from being struck by a CN Gas Cannister

Furthermore rapid unprotected exposure to CN/CS gas can cause an allergic reaction on the skin:
View attachment 847534

Gas Exposure:

Options:

1. Safest Option - Move away from the source (Gas)
2. Kick the cannister away or use a hockey stick or other large stick to move it away
3. If you are really going to hold it cover your hand with riggers gloves and wrap the gloves with a cloth
View attachment 847536
WRAP A THICK CLOTH AROUND THESE GLOVES BEFORE YOU TOUCH IT
4. Make a Home Made Gas Mask using a 2 litre PEPSI Bottle :
View attachment 847538

5. Wear a hard-hat/helmet:
You can wear a plastic hard hat - they only cost 200 rupees:
View attachment 847540

If you can't make a gas mask:
- Wear two facemasks - Cover the facemask with a light cloth/shawl
- Wear swimming goggles / Safety goggles
View attachment 847541View attachment 847542
not sure how easy they can get Cartridge type P100 face masks and its protection level against this gas....
i know all lot of stock in open market dried up in covid days including ffp2,3

not sure how easy they can get Cartridge type P100 face masks and its protection level against this gas....
i know all lot of stock in open market dried up in covid days including ffp2,3
A dear friend Maj (R) Muhammad Akram is a 3M distributor in Rawalpindi - He stocks them FFP2 and 6200 - but they are costly and don't know how many he will have in stock:

This is the link to their business if anyone wants to buy a professional respirator.

Back
Top Bottom