What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Looking at the events in Afghanistan, where US wanted a coalition govt. with India role as well, and India also wanted it, and the end result is only the Talibans are in the govt.

Faiz Hameed is one of the main architect of this here, so chances are there..., I didn't believed in this reverse conspiracy theory initially, but it takes a thief to catch a thief.

Dil behlaane ko Ghalib ye khyal acha ha.

Nai bro, muja kaiya yay kal swimsuit may ajay ya , but uniform and training especially code of conduct is must for police.

gaia bag pehna kar bhi ajayen. jab qanoon ki izzat nahi to qanoon nafiz krne walon ki Kia izzat honi. jiski lathi uski bhens ka sabaq sabko yaad ha baqi sab bhool gaye

Looking at the events in Afghanistan, where US wanted a coalition govt. with India role as well, and India also wanted it, and the end result is only the Talibans are in the govt.

Faiz Hameed is one of the main architect of this here, so chances are there..., I didn't believed in this reverse conspiracy theory initially, but it takes a thief to catch a thief.

Faiz Hameed left ISI in October. How can he devise this 'reverse' conspiracy.

But a part of mine says it might be true. I remember a column of Orya Maqbool Jan in which he was saying his friend saw a dream that Holy Prophet PBUH was giving something to Bajwa. He derived from that dream that Bajwa would becom COAS after RS. If this 'reverse conspiracy' is a real thing, then it's really a masterstroke by Bajwa. But Bajwa sb looks too innocent to devise such a plan.

t

ya castro uniform look good only on him and maybe our forces at kargil war but
there uniform should be like Islamabad but more like usa cops
View attachment 847486
Interestingly back in 2004 there was talk of a unified Uniform of all Pakistan Police modelled on Korean Police Uniform:
1653420460395.png

But there were many reasons it didn't get adopted.

Salaam

Not just neutral but the Oleaginous sycophants the "Khan Ji tussi great ho" types who jump ship when they see an opportunity. Imran Khan is just too soft, he must become harder - people abuse his kindness and trusting nature.

He mentioned it today in his interview today. He said he was too trusting and it didn't really matter too much in his cricket days. He said now he realised that when he wrongfully trusts as a leader of a nation it costs the nation. He has to be more careful. Now. So I was pleased to hear that he appreciates the difference between cricket and politics.

We learn. Hope he uses his new understanding to make the necessary changes in the future when he i.a gets power.

gaia bag pehna kar bhi ajayen. jab qanoon ki izzat nahi to qanoon nafiz krne walon ki Kia izzat honi. jiski lathi uski bhens ka sabaq sabko yaad ha baqi sab bhool gaye
bro inki izzat isliya nai kuikai yai illegal encounter kartay hai or harass women and children's.

PEMRA officials have arrived at Stormfiber Pakistan and demanded they stop broadcasting ARY NEWS transmission.

most likely it was due to bulging bellies of our sub inspectors i am sure
:lol: I don't really blame cops for being fat - I have spent time in police lines - I have seen the food they eat and after 10/12 hour shift and eating kaddu and daal with tandoori roti - they are exhausted - plus they don't get any incentives to train to be operationally fit (unlike ATS) - so they just start to pile on the pounds - eat at irregular times and just bloat.

Back
Top Bottom