What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

that's one thing i felt sad with the performance for pti they were not hard on these low life thugs. they only understand danda zuban
I think IK didn't have the required support in the parliament till the end.

The first mistake he made was to form the government in 2018.

He should have invited the other parties to form the government, which would have been finished in two and a half. Taking MQM, BAP, PMLQ on board was a recipe for disaster from the beginning. and then he trusted neutrals when they referred people to him.. such as Amir Liaquat and others like him..

That killing of the police man could be a false flag.
Well I will be honest - it could very well be red mist, the case is with the courts now. When all this is said and done, and InshaAllah Allah(SWT) blesses IK and PTI with return to power, IK should hold the IG and Rana Muchal to account.

I also hope when pti get in power to enforce to change Punjab police uniform hate it looks like uganda jungle police
1653420064516.png

He should have invited the other parties to form the government, which would have been finished in two and a half. Taking MQM, BAP, PMLQ on board was a recipe for disaster from the beginning. and then he trusted neutrals when they referred people to him.. such as Amir Liaquat and others like him..
when meean was sent he should have resigned then.

Yes, that's the reason why he has now totally cut off himself from the neutrals. Lesson finally learned

t
Well I will be honest - it could very well be red mist, the case is with the courts now. When all this is said and done, and InshaAllah Allah(SWT) blesses IK and PTI with return to power, IK should hold the IG and Rana Muchal to account.

View attachment 847484
ya castro uniform look good only on him and maybe our forces at kargil war but
there uniform should be like Islamabad but more like usa cops
istockphoto-82775195-612x612.jpg

Yes, that's the reason why he has now totally cut off himself from the neutrals. Lesson finally learned
Not just neutral but the Oleaginous sycophants the "Khan Ji tussi great ho" types who jump ship when they see an opportunity. Imran Khan is just too soft, he must become harder - people abuse his kindness and trusting nature.

I also hope when pti get in power to enforce to change Punjab police uniform hate it looks like uganda jungle police

Apki uniform stitching factory ha? ye har hukoomat apne doston ko tender dedeti ha paisa kamane.

i will confess, i provided transportation service to plaincloth from pindi saddar to D Chowk back in 2014....
jeep wont go there so i offered my 125 :rofl:

task was pretty absurd... get crowd size

Apki uniform stitching factory ha? ye har hukoomat apne doston ko tender dedeti ha paisa kamane.
Nai bro, muja kaiya yay kal swimsuit may ajay ya , but uniform and training especially code of conduct is must for police.

i will confess, i provided transportation service to plaincloth from pindi saddar to D Chowk back in 2014....
jeep wont go there so i offered my 125 :rofl:

task was pretty absurd... get crowd size
What was the size then?

Back
Top Bottom