What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Fornication - let rule of law take its course :whistle:
Sir fornication may be you and I know the one dragged trough the mud is always the women - men in Pakistan are like non-stick frying pans. Abhi to these are the ones we know about, its predators like him in high office that need to be removed and put to hard labour in a crush plant -breaking rocks for the rest of his days.

I think lady in the photo was a DMG officer..

Those photos with his junior's wife are still not available. And I hope no one releases them on social media.. It's about a lady who might have been dragged without her will.
Already been plastered on whatsapp and Telegram.

this should be done to these corrupt officers and politicians
whipped.gif

Whenever PTI takes charge again.. it should ensure swift justice to the higher ups who ordered a poor police guy to break in to the house without warrants in the middle of the night.
that's one thing i felt sad with the performance for pti they were not hard on these low life thugs. they only understand danda zuban

Friends please if you are attending - please maintain situational awareness Rana's Gullu's are planning to infiltrate the crowd in plain clothes to cause a public order situation:
View attachment 847481

Mujhay aaj tak samajh nhn ayi, why do police officials handle weapons in civil clothes?

You aren't in an undercover OP in Srinagar that you have to be plainclothes.

Wear your damn uniform if you are in front of a protest and in control of a weapon. This just give so much room for doubt and mischief.

This is acceptable only if you are operating in a cordoned off area.

Mujhay aaj tak samajh nhn ayi, why do police officials handle weapons in civil clothes?

You aren't in an undercover OP in Srinagar that you have to be plainclothes.

Wear your damn uniform if you are in front of a protest and in control of a weapon. This just give so much room for doubt and mischief.

This is acceptable only if you are operating in a cordoned off area.
Its actually an old tactic for police - they regularly employ plainclothes from special branch to identify people to get "lifted".

Back
Top Bottom