What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

imran-khan-march-struggle.png
imran-khan-neutrals.png
islamabad-march-25th-may-inshallah.png
islamabad-march-from-kpk.png
its-not-politics-its-jihad.png
media-houses-freedom.png

We have people posting things about how the est will not do anything against the people and they heard this from so and so. Does anyone really think they will say anything otherwise?? Showing the right and hitting with the left is a trick even rookies are well aware of . The will do whatever they want directly or indirectly. The protest may result in elections BUT we all know the history of elections in Pakistan.
They won't.
I am still very hopeful that the country will get on the path of prosperity.
Hopefully.

Maryam Nawaz press conference is really something. What a disaster! Is she listening to the words coming out of her mouth?

I am far from the consensus here. I think the establishment has told the imported that they won't support a crackdown.
They are between a rick and a hard place. If they go for elections now Imran Khan will win big.
I think they are baring their fangs, but will back down come tomorrow. Note that they haven't actually arrested any major political figure.
Most major political figures have gone into hiding or are in KP.

KPK led the way with the first PTI govt ever and re-elected them ( consecutive) , again a first for KP. And are now going to the capital. Credit where it is due.

Few things I would like to point out.

Imran Khan calling establishment as neutrals, have got a derogatory feel to it. Imran Khan is not in mood to negotiate, and that’s not a bad thing

Message to the judiciary. Futile attempt, they are probably the most corrupt institution. In a larger scheme of things its good as the public will see the truth.

Establishment, knowing they’ve miscalculated, what do they expect PTI to do? Give them a clean chit and let them off the hook in performing soft coup every now and then, and buckling under pressure when any pressure is applied by foreign countries. Imran Khan better take them to task here, if he doesn’t I’ll be his biggest critic.

Imran asks 'neutrals', judges to do the right thing

1653396876394.png

Commenting on last night's raid at the home of retired Justice Nasira Iqbal, he said: "Her house was raided last night [...] I want to ask the neutrals and the judiciary, the scenes that you are witnessing, what kind of government can do this? Not a democratic one."

He asserted that he would lead a rally from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to Islamabad tomorrow, saying that for him this was no longer about politics but was a "jihad".

Imran alleged that the current government had been brought into power by the United States because it would bend over backwards for them. "All of their assets are abroad, they are slaves [...] 400 drone attacks were carried out when Zardari and Nawaz were in government but they did not say a single word."

He called on his supporters to "leave fear behind" as the government was trying its best to intimidate the PTI. "Will we accept the government of thieves because we fear going to jail? How many people will they send to jail, do they have that many officials? They can't do it. You don't have to be scared of anything."

He gave the example of Afghanistan and praised the people for "overcoming their fear", and standing against any invading force. "No one could rule them. They have defeated superpowers. Should a nation of 220 million people accept simply because we are afraid of jail?

"I am telling you I am not concerned about my life and you are afraid of jail? How many people can they throw in jail? Tell me how many can go to jail?"

Imran said that even though the government had closed down Islamabad and Rawalpindi, his supporters should still leave their homes for the long march. "They don't have that many police officials to carry out arrests."

He also claimed that a "criminal" had been posted as the Islamabad police chief and questioned how the Punjab police force could follow the orders of Chief Minister Hamza Shehbaz when cases were pending against him. "Action will be taken against the bureaucracy if you follow unlawful orders," he warned.

In his message to the youth, Imran said that the country's future was at stake. "There is no future if these leaders stay. There are two paths: one is destruction and the other is real independence," he said, reiterating that he would set out tomorrow for the long march with his caravan.

"If someone wants to stop us, do it. But no one can stop this sea of people."

Back
Top Bottom