What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

What is the exact location of PTI Jalsa on Sri Nagar Highway? Is it parallel to Serena? or at Peshawar More/G-9?

yeh aham shuskhsiyut Chaudry Shujaat hain who probably said to him ok that his son and Cheema will keep supporting SS in case of no confidence motion. People are equating it like he met with some Army General, which to me is not the case. See, soon after his visit and getting support approval, SS decided to stay as PM else they were not confident in maintaining their numbers in NA. As soon as PTI knows, their count is below 172, you will see President Alvi in action.

Mian Mithu and his Bajra still playing games.
Monis Elahi strongle condemned this tweet of Najam Sethi immediately last night.

Seems the govt is in full fight mode against pti…..I don’t think they resign now
Ab inka koi kuch nai bigaar samta, they have punjab police, rangers, army etc……IK kuch nai ker sakayga they won’t let him get here

A little but pleasent surprise. SBC has been very much pro PMLN

This is what surprised me the most. SCBA is headed by Ahsan Bhoon, who is a staunch N leaguer.

I guess the pressure from within the bar was too much.

Moreover, Lahore and IHC Bar also denouncing these measures.

Seems the govt is in full fight mode against pti…..I don’t think they resign now
1653392101942.png

Soon after IK press conference,

IHC restrains police from arresting Sheikh Rasheed.

Sheikho on his way to Islamabad :D

This is what surprised me the most. SCBA is headed by Ahsan Bhoon, who is a staunch N leaguer.

I guess the pressure from within the bar was too much.

Moreover, Lahore and IHC Bar also denouncing these measures.
Many senior LBC lawyers joining PTI in the last few days. Their influence in capital depicting.

Bajwa is guiding this illegal regime and these corrupts stooges

Nach Nach k revolution 😜

Pehle bhi yehi kehte thay, PTI apnay jalson main bas concert karati hai, yeh hota hai woh hota hai, aur ab everyone plays songs themselves, heck even JUI has a milad melody.

Phir keh PTI only has social media presence...ab khud Maryam is meeting tiktokers...so please, spare this bullsht.

Bar associations are condeming the illegal raids and chappay, but I am sure the pseudo intellectuals of Geo (Reema, Benazir, Muneeb et al) will find some legal provisions justifying this.

You speak like elections are free and fair :laugh:
Just do a random sample yourself

Ab inka koi kuch nai bigaar samta, they have punjab police, rangers, army etc……IK kuch nai ker sakayga they won’t let him get here
Depends upon his supporters

If he brings in 100,000 people then nothing can stop it.

But what will give this legitimacy is the question.

Courts will not .army will not..

So net results is the country will burn..the establishment doesn't care about the country they would rather want it to burn down

On the other side, mishal malik is appealing for delay in protest. 25 may in india yasin malik would face the indian punishment for his freedom struggle .

Back
Top Bottom