What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Bari himmat hai aap ki, I honestly can't listen to her.

The way she speaks, with such fakeness and pride and raoonat...I have seen her speak in personal conversations, and she is a 180 degree difference.

Then her statement after removing ARY mic...keh yeh channel idaron kay khilaf and took 40 arab rs.

Bibi, aap apnay jalson main naray lagwati theen dehshatgardi kay peechay wardi, aur aap kay aba jan jernailon kay naam lay kar galian dete thay.

Aap nay atay hi Dunya aur Geo ko prime time 2 min ad diay, where Government of Pakistan sponsored ads are criticizing the govt of IK. Aap nay hi atay Jang kay front page par half page ad dia.

I have no love for ARY, but we all know how much of an ISPR mouth piece they have been for the past 6-7 years, when Geo was at loggerheads. ISPR productions, exclusive front line visits, the whole shebang.

Does she even listen to herself?

3 maheenay pehle they were ready to kill the establishment, aur ab everyone from N league to PPP is ready to suck them off.

Pathetic.
She is such a disgrace . I wish somehow she goes bk to jail.

Brother you need to look at thingsd carefully. There has been one rulers in Pakistan it doesn`t matter who is siting on the chair...the real rulers are the khakis......
Good way to absolve your self.
When you take the crown you are responsible

However currently none knows who has the crown ..is it PMLN PPPP MQM? Or is it JUI?

Baap London behta hain - aur IK key becharay bachey jo sari umar England mey ratey hain - un per personal attack karti hain. She has an obsessive phobia with IK. It's mental ill-health, she's not mentally well!

Exactly my thoughts when I listened to that.

Is ka abba England main, do bhai England main absconder, cousin absconder in England, aur idhr she is saying this to IK whose kids have been with their mother since divorce 20 years ago.

But I think asking for common sense is too much from this lady. Shouldn't put unbearable burden on her shoulders.

After all, this is the party which goes and protests in front of Jemima's home even after 20 years of divorce.

Good way to absolve your self.
When you take the crown you are responsible

However currently none knows who has the crown ..is it PMLN PPPP MQM? Or is it JUI?
yes they are responsible... i have always said this that if you are not the actual ruler than resign....but so far everyone is happy to just sit on the damn chair!

While some parts of KP might have lower literacy rates compared to other parts of the country, the people of KP have proved time and again that they aren't morally and intellectually bankrupt like the Patwaris of central Punjab or the Jiyalas of Sindh
Hard to believe that KP voted for PPPP and PMLN in the past, two racists parties..ita weird but yeah it happened

Pmln lost it ground when it banned food to KP.
Pppp lost because we'll who likes a racists zardari.

Hard to believe that KP voted for PPPP and PMLN in the past, two racists parties..ita weird but yeah it happened

Pmln lost it ground when it banned food to KP.
Pppp lost because we'll who likes a racists zardari.
Zardari and PPP have embedded themselves in deep with some progressive people from KPK - specifically some influential people from Nowshera - I am so glad that people witnessed the real face of "PPP" during Zardari era.

Imran Khan calling establishment as neutrals, have got a derogatory feel to it. Imran Khan is not in mood to negotiate, and that’s not a bad thing
I feel this too. He is getting overboard in using this word.

ریٹائرڈ جج ناصرا اقبال کے گھر میں پولیس زبردستی داخل ہوگئی​

One more thing this reminded me of, SC kay bahir Fawad Ch said something to Matiullah Jan and everyone there boycotted the conference and raised hue and cry.

To ab jab ARY ka mic hata, tab kdhr tha sara shor? Freedom of press? Democracy?

Each and everyone is bikaoo in this media, and everyone has their own narrow agenda which they are trying to propel. There is no democracy, no jamhuriat, no freedoms, no rights, sirf topi drama aur zati mufad.

BTW, has IK ever had Geo mic removed like this?

cm-punjab-lost-majority.png
hamza-orders-fake-cm.png
imran-khan-march-struggle.png
journalists-being-targeted.png
who-is-involved-in-conspiracy.png

IK and Maryam speaking at the same time, but even Geo has muted Maryam...yeh kia dekh raha hoon main.

IK and Maryam speaking at the same time, but even Geo has muted Maryam...yeh kia dekh raha hoon main.
She hasn't mentioned one point on policy - the entire press conference has been an anti IK diatribe! What a clown.

Back
Top Bottom