What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

What did PTI achieve from this long March? People recieve injuries, lost lives.
Is it guaranteed the assemblies will be dissolved soon?
Will new elections be held using EVM?
Will overseas Pakistanis be able to vote?
Electrol reforms?
If that had been the thinking back when Iqbal and Quide were fighting for pakistan. we still would have been slaves of Hindutuva RSS.

What did PTI achieve from this long March? People recieve injuries, lost lives.
Is it guaranteed the assemblies will be dissolved soon?
Will new elections be held using EVM?
Will overseas Pakistanis be able to vote?
Electrol reforms?
The way they passing bills now election date will be announced in 6 days.

evm finish
overseas vote finish
nab will be finish

who vote for pmln corrupt its beyond understanding their kids will remain slave

Sir thank you for tagging me I understand that some people are upset at the decision but they are not looking at the big picture - I called it last night because decisions WERE being made in dining rooms of very important people. You know what I am referring to - I am trying to be cryptic here for obvious reasons.

Agreed.

Let's now just hope things do not take any other turn. The tabling of the desired amendements today should be an indication for the smart ones. If you recall, the assembly session was called yesterday evening, AFTER the march had set off.

The IMF decisions just solidified the direction things were headed in.

The sheer excessive use of force and gratuitous violence directed towards protesters including women, children and elderly has completely polarised PMLN in various quarters. Even those who espouse venom against Khan couldn't refute the fact - This was a master stroke:

Again, agreed. Just look at the tweet by Najam Sethi, he is furious!

Trained his guns at the establishment again. :P

As for the rest, I agree. PTI should take care of it's workers, and I have read on their page that a fund is being setup for this killed or injured. Their lawyer teams are also working.

Moreover, I was very happy to see this, the women and otherwise civil society participants who participated in the march, are being sent messages of thanks personally by the leadership. I know Farrukh Habib sent a message to someone I know on a social media platform for thanks. So that is good to see.

Next few days will be interesting.

This episode has exposed that party structure of PTI in Punjab and Sindh is very weak. If PTI doesn't take camera/publicity hungry "leaders" like SMQ to the cleaners then it will face disaster. PTI as party must bury politics of "electable" for good. The least I expect from IK is that he gives a truly democratic national party to country which drives it's force from public not from "influential set" who has been part of status quo since Independence. Party should provide a platform to develop genuine leadership based on merit and performance.
You know what if in kpk Imran have no government than I see how pathans behave different than Punjab,who faces brutal government actions since one week.

I am sure the overseas Pakistanis are bound to reciprocate by minimizing remittances and not buying properties in PDM land etc.
I doubt that. Most Pakistanis send remittances to help support their families. These thugs know overseas Pakistanis are powerless, which is why they can openly carry this out.

The way they passing bills now election date will be announced in 6 days.

evm finish
overseas vote finish
nab will be finish

who vote for pmln corrupt its beyond understanding their kids will remain slave

EVM not operational and overseas Pakistanis votes not considered is a move against the Imran Khan...PMLN and Zardari thinking. And these juveniles think it's a big success for them and a failure of Imran Khan.

Points to the fact how much braindead and juveniles these PMLN and PPP, Fazal and other parties and others have become.

It will only damage their own parties, the damage is already done.

Khan is but a man, but he is a man who carries the hope of Pakistan. When everyone who is a criminal or has vested interest is against someone - you have to ask yourself, perhaps he's doing something right.
agree and thats why people follow khan because they are done with this current system where they are treated worse than cockroaches they are done with corruption they are done with all the manipulation they came out not for PTI or IK they came out for their future generations they dont want their kids to become slaves of future Shareefs or future Zardaris/Bhuttos or future Wardi mafia they want their kids Pakistan where everyone is treated equally where there is equal justice where everyone has equal opportunity to progress where they dont have to bribe a chotya babu (sorry for language) just to get a simple official task done!!

they want a new Pakistan and for that they are united they are motivated! some chotya intelligent coward will throw stats facts at us ohh IK is crazy etc etc imo they are all cowards or mental slaves who are happy to life like roaches but not us the crowd who is on street we will fight for our kids our Pakistan if IK fails us we will keep fighting and we will burn this whole fking system!!! thats all i believe in!!

You know what if in kpk Imran have no government than I see how pathans behave different than Punjab,who faces brutal government actions since one week.
Kindly tone down your racist opinions. I've been noticing recurrent theme with your posts.

try to understand, the court gave an order which was a middle of the road decision and it put the march in danger because its binding was that the march will have an end date.

after the end date it will be legally obligation for that s#it in human form called rana sana to do more state terrorism.

people have died, have been murdered and injured.

NOW the whole nation is pissed and the yadri de tooei wal and PDM are going to keep their heads down in public. they have 0 defence for their PDM.

Even bigger crowd will prepare and arrive. this march shook the foundation and despite nani420 chawal/yahvian and bongian they had to call in the army.

with army deployed that s#it faced rana would have done some stunt to antagonise army and protestors.

Next march will be even bigger and it will bring the building down by the foundations.

Withy women and children, elderly being hurt the angst is extreme in public.

the courts that were being the heroic saviours have been put in a VERY tight spot. its payback for opening at midnight against IK.

so lets not be emotional.
Exactly. The courts (system) disallowed the right to protest by binding it to a deadline. The system still got it’s way.

Yes all have been exposed but the bottom line is what real difference does it make?

@RescueRanger and other respected members

Much appreciated your attention to this thread and the information you have provided. Thank you sir.

Something that one can conclude.

The army - the one that i have admired trusted and saluted has been surprisingly silent. They sit at the sideline observing and allow these misdemeanors to occur - resulting in unnecessary deaths hardship and arrests. If their voices or heads surfaced - do you think the Sharifs would have had the balls to do this?

Notice the absence from public show of Zardari?
Notice Diesel subtly dispersed otherwise in Saudi?
Notice gay boy Bilwal embarrassing himself in Switzerland?

One thing IK should be advised - once he comes back into power - these vermin must be once and for all quashed. Dont let them escape to foreign land to gather the troops. Let the Punjab flow with the blood of these treacherous rebels and allow the nation to be freed from the shackles.

EVM not operational and overseas Pakistanis votes not considered is a move against the Imran Khan...PMLN and Zardari thinking. And these juveniles think it's a big success for them and a failure of Imran Khan.

Points to the fact how much braindead and juveniles these PMLN and PPP, Fazal and other parties and others have become.

It will only damage their own parties, the damage is already done.
now overseas pakistanis has to do 3
things
- go to court as they already allow then to vote
- ask families not to vote for pmln or ppp,pdm

Me and many like me are disappointed with IK. People from far flung mountains came, they faced hardships and police brutality and didn't back off, people were ready to die.
Pashtuns rarely unite, they always fight among themselves, the last time someone united pashtuns, it was ahmad shah abdali and he took half of Hindustan with it. Imran khan had a once in a century chance, all pashtuns were united behind him, he could have taken india with this lashkar but he even failed to conquer Islamabad. Im sorry but imran khan is a Uturner. He should not have called for long march and if he did, then no backing off. The people were even ready to raid GHQ and parliament and even burn everything to the ground if IK ordered. If he was willing to talk and compromise then why the march? He had a chance to weaken and destroy this corrupt establishment forever.

its 203+ or above 204 now

You see PDM supporters don't realise, ever since imported government has taken over its been nothing but disasters, with rupee climbing over 200 rs to a dollar has put massive pressure on external debt payments.

Me and many like me are disappointed with IK. People from far flung mountains came, they faced hardships and police brutality and didn't back off, people were ready to die.
Pashtuns rarely unite, they always fight among themselves, the last time someone united pashtuns, it was ahmad shah abdali and he took half of Hindustan with it. Imran khan had a once in a century chance, all pashtuns were united behind him, he could have taken india with this lashkar but he even failed to conquer Islamabad. Im sorry but imran khan is a Uturner. He should not have called for long march and if he did, then no backing off. The people were even ready to raid GHQ and parliament and even burn everything to the ground if IK ordered. If he was willing to talk and compromise then why the march? He had a chance to weaken and destroy this corrupt establishment forever.
exactly! disappointed maslihat agaye wapis sey! lols that coward greedy khan fooled us! but i hope we stay united and keep fighting and burn the whole system! i really want people to take on wardi mafia!

Back
Top Bottom