What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

what is khan going to do about it? nothing that coward just got ppl killed and ran away! i am furious!

but insha Allah people are united and will fight back and burn this systek to the ground! with or without khan!
Khan is but a man, but he is a man who carries the hope of Pakistan. When everyone who is a criminal or has vested interest is against someone - you have to ask yourself, perhaps he's doing something right.

It's not just the western powers or the media. We alway seek validation of western people and feel relaxed only when they side with us. Why should they matter? We need to carve our own path to success.

Absolutely not. The point is that that Western media only meddles and publishes articles when the interests of their handlers are at stake. Isn't it a little dubious to say the least that Western media hasn't covered these massive street protests in any shape or form? Isn't that a question that enters our minds? These are the same Western media that waste no time to pen vengeful articles and discuss Pakistan and Imran Khan 24/7 when the scenario is not in their favor.

We need to be mindful of this because PDM wouldn't today be in power had it not been for Western meddling. Particularly US meddling.

Last edited:
Many members here might disagree with 6 day deadline, but I think its a brilliant move.

IK’s long march would have lost momentum. By giving 6 days deadline, then again coming out is brilliant. Maintain the enormous pressure on PDM govt.
Look at the recent push to restrict overseas Pakistanis from voting... That should tell you what is coming around the corner. I was discussing this last night with Jango.

Summary of fascist regime actions
I really like his videos, more power to this man.

Many members here might disagree with 6 day deadline, but I think its a brilliant move.

IK’s long march would have lost momentum eventually. By giving 6 days deadline, then again coming out is brilliant. Maintain the enormous pressure on PDM govt.

It would be foolish to keep PTI supporters languishing indefinitely on streets without food and water. That includes children. The heat is scorching. It is a superb move. 6 days or more and bigger protests.

Last edited:
They are relying on a rather biased Technical report to propose that the EVM is not fit for purpose. One of the excuse is that the EVM biometric will not work for overseas Pakistani's - NONSENSE, NICOP has biometric ID captured at embassies and consulates abroad.

This government is Anti-Pakistan, they are desperate to try and cling onto power somehow because they know - this is their last chance.
establishment will do one of two things, electoral engineering or try to do pseudo fair elections.
if IK wins 2/3 then they might do what they did in Egypt with Morsi under their the directions of their lord amrika.

these choor have become the villains in the country, all thanks to that s#it called rana sana. all scum in the country is fighting for survival. I mean najam sethi and hamid mir have changed their tune so what's left for them.

establishment will do one of two things, electoral engineering or try to do pseudo fair elections.
if IK wins 2/3 then they might do what they did in Egypt with Morsi under their the directions of their lord amrika.

these choor have become the villains in the country, all thanks to that s#it called rana sana. all scum in the country is fighting for survival. I mean najam sethi and hamid mir have changed their tune so what's left for them.

Yes and I know some people even on PDF are thinking this was some sort of "climb down" from IK - did they not see the tweets from the usual paid puppets of PMLN? How quickly they changed their tune last night? That's because WhatsApp messages were blowing up peoples phones about trembling knees in Lahore and a few selective drawing rooms.

I hope that Pakistan in the end comes out as a free state, get its freedom and independence. I wish the best.

As per info, IK have cut the so called "King Makers" who said that we will accept you whole heartedly if you comeback again to it's size. They no longer enjoys the entitlement of being guarantors - it may prove a decisive moment in history of Pakistan. Ensuring free and fair election and winning 2/3 majority is next huge task for IK now otherwise it will go back to business as usual.
I don't agree to this and with a heavy heart. They are the king makers and will remain so. The feeling of taking army out of the political scenario sounds good on paper only. I can and will never trust Zardari or Noon league to have a free hand. However I would also like a separate pro Pakistani brigade to intervene in politics when it's actually about the security of Pakistan. But not hiding behind external pressure or personal agendas.

It would be foolish to keep PTI supporters languishing indefinitely on streets without food and water. That includes children. It is a superb move. 6 days or more and bigger protests.
Yes excactly ! These PDM Facists would have continued there torture and with severely hot weather, march would have fizzled out.

Maintain pressure, these Facists would fold eventually, they haven't got the public support. Brilliant tactic by IK.

Back
Top Bottom