What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

17A42185-7D44-4383-BDB6-4E410933DB83.jpeg

Brainless Patwari spotted
My pro imrand thread got hundreds of replies. Mn patwari kese hwa? I'm just sick and tired of this circus. Roz ka RR.

Go big or go home

Army was neutral when our brave soliders were being killed in Salala.
Army was neutral when US landed next to their academy.
Army was neutral when foreign agents gunned down Pakistani citizens.
Army was neutral when a foreign country was bombing our citizens (400 drone attacks).

Time to call a spade a spade. This army and its structure is meant to benefit the upper crust of leadership. It is no longer a national institution. It is fast becoming the personal force for whoever is in the leadership circles, corrupting and enriching themselves at the expense of the nation.

Sick to my stomach.

Army is to be used against external aggression not internal. Use police for that. BTW army was neutral in the face of external aggression by the US during NCM vote against ex PM Imran Khan ☹️

Last edited:
Was a huge fan, but now I have lost my respect for them & don't think I'll ever have trust in them to uphold the sovereignty of my beloved Pakistan.
Can’t say the same about myself. Armed Forces as an institution, don’t revolve around a Single or a bunch of top guys.

New leadership of Armed Forces will have to work very hard to uplift their lost reputation.

Back
Top Bottom