What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Man if was in PAkistan I would K*** these matherchods,
But thankfully I am not in PAkistan.

Army was neutral when our brace soliders were being killed in Salala.
Army was neutral when US landed next to their academy.
Army was neutral when foreign agents gunned down Pakistani citizens.
Army was neutral when a foreign country was bombing our citizens (400 drone attacks).

Time to call a spade a spade. This army and its structure is meant to benefit the upper crust of leadership. It is no longer a national institution. It is fast becoming the person force for whoever is the leadership circles, corrupting and enriching themselves at the expense of the nation.

Sick to my stomach.

As Imran khan said, it's better to die with struggle than to live quietly under slavery. Shaheen missile hum pe hi maar dete, choron ko govt pe lanay se pehlay

Salaam

There was an older lady with her daughters (I assume) who was not just marching right into the tear gas shelling but was loudly rally others and basically shaming everyone into not moving away.

Many families have come I'm surprised. Even during shelling and such there are women there as well as elderly people.

There needs to be an investigation on what exactly is the Sharif network. Who they have married into in which institutions. Banking, judiciary, military, I want to see an org chart to see what we're dealing with.
Sharif Family has become a metastatic tumour with strong roots every where in Punjab due to their long ruling term previously.

If IK comes to power again, he should uproot this cancer in a brutal way.

Back
Top Bottom