What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

A database containing information about these police officers and their behavior towards public should be established to gather proofs for future trials. A simple form and a sqlite or firebase backend should do the trick.

Last edited:
Ye Islamabad chowk knsy sector k pass hai??? ARY waaly bol rahy k container udhar hai,

When police fail, the army is called in. There is a reason that article exists. However wrongly it's used is up for debate.
No the article says army is to be used external aggression not internal. Read the constitution

Sir kuch batain openly nahi ho saktain hain. Please try to understand but you are connected just like me, I am sure you have heard the scuttlebutt.

I have, and I agree with your point as well.

But, all I will say is, I am pretty pessimistic about the situation. After all, Zardari ko aik task dia tha kisi nay, and now Zardari will want the task givers to be steadfast as well and not leave him hanging.

I have, and I agree with your point as well.

But, all I will say is, I am pretty pessimistic about the situation. After all, Zardari ko aik task dia tha kisi nay, and now Zardari will want the task givers to be steadfast as well and not leave him hanging.
Good analysis, back when SS was imported - some "influentials" in Lahore had said that PPP will give Federal to PMLN for them to fail and then AAZ will get ready for 2023.

Back
Top Bottom