What's new

PTI approves Peshawar Metro

who will call Metro bus a Jangla Bus!
shalwar gele kardayen ga janab mian mohammad imran khan shahib uss ki!

Education is main priority. First,they allocated record number of funds for education more than any province percentage wise. About commission, drug smuggler hanif abbasi is not president of metro project in KPK. There is huge difference between KPK police & Punjab police. KPK police is non political police, this is awami police, unlike Punjab police receives commissions from their party PMLN & became political wing.
salam,

to Prime Minister of Pakistan janab Mian Mohammad Imran khan shahib, shalwar gele karnay ka mahir haan!

its not about the jangla bus. its about the allocation of resources. what one should compare is not the project vs. project but the amount of resources allocated towards a certain project (in this case metro bus). As per the article, KPK has allocated 14bn towards a project of similar nature while punjab spent 30bn to achieve the same.

it can very well be argued that the size of Lahore is too big compared to Peshawar thus the project cost of 30bn is somewhat justified.

a more equitable comparison will be to look at the per km cost which is being incurred by the two provincial govts. According to this parameter, Punjab spent 1.10bn per km. The KPK metro project will be 26.6km long which gives the per km cost of 0.53bn. One can therefore say that the KPK is trying to achieve the same objective at half the cost of Punjab.

another issue is that 14bn allocated by KPK is planned expenditure. It might go up latter. Also the quality of the project might be different across the two provinces. but that brings up the question: how good a quality do you want in a country like Pakistan? The answer may vary from province to province.

This doesnt matter to me, and I am outsider on this topic, but I still something want to say. Why you all guys criticizing govt. for infrastructure project but you should criticize them on different aspects.

If India and Pak, cut there defence budget by half, and increase the infrastructure budget, then I will be more happier. Infrastructure is like backbone of a country physically, like bureaucracy is a backbone of any country. And also starting new infrastructure with the use of indigenous people also create jobs, and decrease unemployment.

I heard somewhere that many Chinese workers are/were working in Pak in many infrastructure project. But what the use of this kind of project, the infrastructure projects are not only for rich people, but if we go with a plan, it actually for poor and for unemployment. And even why giving projects to Chinese co., is Pak PSU or Pvt. infrastructure co. are not able to do build infrastructure project,

even I was against giving critical project to Chinese, like Gwadhar, I know it has a strategic value, but what the use of it, if it doesnt include local people. And if there is some critical tech. which Pak co. not able to build, then why not JV with chinese.

Pak needed something like "New Deal". But "New Deal" doesnt means for foreign co, then what the use of it if it further strain the Balance of Payment.

Sure noon league no more contracts for sarya from sharif brothers steel mills and cements from their good old friends, that is why and the only reason KPK Metro Bus Project is bothering them.

Is this not hypocrisy ?

bublu isn't this hypocrisy that Quaid e Azam's political party was Muslim League and noon league uses labels ML with addition of special person's initials. There is nothing common in Original Muslim League and this current retard league noon.

In one province it is Jangla bus and in other province it is called metro bus project.
Why has the government of KP reversed its priorities and is now following the upside down policies of the government of shabaz Sharif whom they were criticising for metro project and were asking him to invest money somewhere else instead of wasting money on public transport projects ? Khattack proved himself biggest hypocrite and so are blind supporter of pti

should it not be approved by govt of KP.. PTI is only a political party, right?

14 billion!!!!! should be spent on poverty reduction or rehabitation of the idps or flood victims.

NO METRO NO

mass transit was a good project i will always call a jangla bus a jungla bus either it is in lahore os peshawar

every bus service is not jangla bus service

14 billion!!!!! should be spent on poverty reduction or rehabitation of the idps or flood victims.

NO METRO NO

Have you checked KPK budget and the funds allocated/allotted to Education/Health? It is duty of Fed not KPK Gov they've done their part by the way south Punjab is crying for help why build jangla metro bus project in Isb 50 Crore should be spent on poverty reduction No?.

Have you checked KPK budget and the funds allocated/allotted to Education/Health? It is duty of Fed not KPK Gov they've done their part by the way south Punjab is crying for help why build jangla metro bus project in Isb 50 Crore should be spent on poverty reduction No?.
Oh really? let me share with you the stats of spending
Aollocated vs Spending so far
Higher Education 7 Billion Vs 0.74 Billion
Elementary Education 73.68 Billion Vs 9.86 Billion
Technical Education 2.17 Billion Vs 0.24 Billion
Health 25.23 Billion Vs 2.47 Billion
Public Health Engineering 4.43 Billion Vs 0.54 Billion
KPK Budget review: Running Expenditures dominate, very thin Development Spending

e7c0c561ccde3d270f64239a221806c4.gif

Back
Top Bottom